Post-Game Talk: Canucks 3 @ Hurricanes 5 | Sorry, Jyrki21

Who takes this one?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
That entire winger group is effectively interchangeable in my opinion. With maybe the recent exception of Goldobin who is showing some signs of possibly figuring out some consistency in his game (and obviously Boeser when he's on his game). You can switch Baertschi, Motte, Leipsic, Eriksson, Virtanen, and Gralund around without having much impact at all on the line-up. They're all basically replacement-level tweeners at this point and you could probably replace any given one of them off waivers or via a 5th round pick in trade. Then you've got your token "grit" in Roussel and Schaller ... who again could likely be replaced off the wire.

Feb 24, 2017
Finnish Pettersson looks like a more feminine version of Jonathan Toews in my opinion.

It’s putting me in a weird spot. Since Finnish Pettersson and William Nylander look quite feminine, I’m having certain types of feelings for them that I really shouldn’t be having. I think I need another beer. Don’t know what’s going on here.
Willie Nylander looks like Hailey Wickenheiser.

Reactions: Nomobo
Feb 24, 2017
Really? Maybe now he does, I don't know. When I first saw him get drafted, he reminded me of Drew Barrymore/Alicia Sylverstone for some reason. It all made me very.........confused? :confused:
CAF67B0F-A070-462E-AE87-BDC5BCA85E73.jpeg
5EF172F6-A7C0-4CE1-B9FB-599497276F84.jpeg

go comets

Jul 10, 2013
Carolina is probably gonna take this one. They have an outstanding young group of player....

On a side note, the comets host the baby hurricanes Friday. Pretty much expect Charlotte to take that one too. Carolina has a ton of talent stashed in the AHL.....

Reactions: Megaterio Llamas

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
I only wish the K-Wings took on the Florida Everblades to make it a triple-header for the organizations

MrBojangles

Mar 19, 2012
Like Baertschi swap. Sutter and Virtanen could use someone who can control puck a bit

And Horvat and Boeser could use Leipsics jump.

Big question will be the D, if they really scratch Stecher..... wow

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
This game will be the continuation of a long string of losses starting with the Calgary game.

And I'm sure the lineups posted by Bachelor means that Stecher is sitting for Biega, not that mdz is being scratched.

MrBojangles

Mar 19, 2012
That entire winger group is effectively interchangeable in my opinion. With maybe the recent exception of Goldobin who is showing some signs of possibly figuring out some consistency in his game (and obviously Boeser when he's on his game). You can switch Baertschi, Motte, Leipsic, Eriksson, Virtanen, and Gralund around without having much impact at all on the line-up. They're all basically replacement-level tweeners at this point and you could probably replace any given one of them off waivers or via a 5th round pick in trade. Then you've got your token "grit" in Roussel and Schaller ... who again could likely be replaced off the wire.
Psst. Just about every team plugs in middling wingers with their stars

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
Carolina is probably gonna take this one. They have an outstanding young group of player....

On a side note, the comets host the baby hurricanes Friday. Pretty much expect Charlotte to take that one too. Carolina has a ton of talent stashed in the AHL.....

One guy I like down in the Checkers is Roland Mckeown. I wonder what it would take on the Canucks’ part to acquire the guy? Mckeown is pretty much NHL ready.

member 290103

One guy I like down in the Checkers is Roland Mckeown. I wonder what it would take on the Canucks’ part to acquire the guy? Mckeown is pretty much NHL ready.

I propose we don't trade our first round pick this year for Mckeown.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
Svech to me is a franchise winger, I see him winning the calder over our guy this year. Carolina was my dark horse before the season started, they've looked insanely good but Mrazek is a sieve.

Melvin

21/12/05
Sep 29, 2017
Montreal, QC
I lost money on Carolina last year.

Carolina is impossible to figure out. It's the same shit every year. It's like ... goalies get sent there and they just stop being able to make saves. I don't get it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad