Prospect Info: Canucks 2018 Prospects Rankings - #17

Rank the Canucks #17 Prospect

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

alternate

Win the week!
Jun 9, 2006
victoria
Thing with Rathbone is if he does beat the odds, his skillset is just so valuable in today's NHL. All just projection and long shots at this point of the list, so I voted for the most valuable skill set.

May 31, 2006
Of the leftover players, I'd rank them like this:

1. MacEwen
2. Utunen
3. Sautner
4. McEneny
5. Chatfield
6. Brisebois
7. Carcone
8. Thiessen
9. Manukyan
10. Brassard
11. Zhukenov
12. Laplante
13. Gunnarsson

bossram

Sep 25, 2013
Victoria
Eh, I tend to vote for potential over guys who have a good shot at becoming... a low impact 4th liner. Maybe I'm not seeing what others see in Macewen, I haven't watched as many games of his as others have but I just don't see much there. Would be nice to hear why others think more highly of him.

I typically agree with your criteria. But I think most of the guys in the teens-range simply aren't going to make the NHL (save for Utunen, who I also like). I'd rate someone who I think has an NHL career who guys I just don't see making it point blank.

DonnyNucker

Mar 28, 2017
Of the leftover players, I'd rank them like this:

1. MacEwen
2. Utunen
3. Sautner
4. McEneny
5. Chatfield
6. Brisebois
7. Carcone
8. Thiessen
9. Manukyan
10. Brassard
11. Zhukenov
12. Laplante
13. Gunnarsson
I think Benning and his relatives keep voting for Brisbois

Lemmiwinks

Jun 11, 2011
B.C.
I typically agree with your criteria. But I think most of the guys in the teens-range simply aren't going to make the NHL (save for Utunen, who I also like). I'd rate someone who I think has an NHL career who guys I just don't see making it point blank.

Yeah I don't disagree. I was more disagreeing with the guy I quoted who said he picked MacEwan 10 spots ago. MacEwan's a fine choice this far in the poll and I wouldn't complain if he'd gone a tad higher.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->