Rank the Canucks #13 Prospect

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

WetcoastOrca

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 3, 2011
Vancouver, BC
I went with Rathbone. He really stood out at the prospects camp this summer. I waffled between him and Jasek because of Jasek’s short AHL stint but I need to see a bit more from Jasek. Tough call between the two.

Cupless44

Jun 25, 2014
I went with Rathbone. He really stood out at the prospects camp this summer. I waffled between him and Jasek because of Jasek’s short AHL stint but I need to see a bit more from Jasek. Tough call between the two.

Rathbone has some good skills but for me he has to play at a decent level of competition before I will vote for him ahead of MacEwen and a couple of others

Timmer44

Mar 3, 2006
Van City
I've been super high on Lockwood since we drafted him, but his injury woes put him below Jasek/Rathbone/Madden now which is unfortunate

I still think he can easily carve out a bottom 6 role in the NHL if he stays healthy, I love his drive and his tenacity
He has the speed and hands to play in a top 6. The WJ injury was unfortunate, but he'll fly under the radar. I predict he'll light up the AHL and leapfrog a bunch of prospects we have.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad