Prospect Info: Canucks 2017 Prospect Rankings - #13

Braeden

Jul 14, 2009
I went with Brisebois again, but I have a feeling that we'll be seeing DiPietro much higher than 14/15 next year. As in top-5-ish, particularly if he kills it at the WJHC.

Gotta love goalies that never give up... I swear I have to start setting up notifications when you post these threads, I missed the last one. :shakehead

Went with Breezer again here as I have for the last 2-3 polls. Lol

LickTheEnvelope

Time to Retool... again...
Dec 16, 2008
Vancouver
Brisebois, DiPitro, McEwen, Carcone, Malino, Chatfield, Rathbone, Palmu...

(Edit: I noticed Holm is in there... that seems odd to me...)

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
I cannot understand the hype around Brisebois...

Voted #12 i dont that means hype. He was a mid round pick who is around our mid rankings. Chance he steps it up or doesnt make it. Havent seen anyone call him a top pairing guy or anything

Catamarca Livin

Jul 29, 2010
I voted for McEneny because I really want him to succeed and I believe that rating him highly will help make that happen.

Note: magical thinking is okay for a know-nothing forum poster, but not for an NHL GM.

like this thinking. did likewise

Mr Plow

Apr 15, 2016
dipietros good and all but hes just a goalie. he needs to be in the nhl at like 20 in order to even get the goddamn pick we spent on him in trade. their value falls off a cliff

Do you think Brisebois could return the 2018 #66 pick in a trade right now? I would probably prefer the pick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad