Post-Game Talk: Canucks 2, Wild 4: Halfway point of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
they'd be nuts to fire a.v - you guys are effed up. how about a shake up. this team has been the same for far too long. theyre far too comfortable.

though, firing the PP coach , well that could be considered. lol even if we dont have those special PP players, the fact that they have more players out there, should still net them a few goals.. i haven't seen them goto the net, they still play the perimeter

there is a ton of things they could try before hiring the head coach. for one, being healthy

Here is another super talented team who fired there coach, Look what happened.

images

Here is another super talented team who fired there coach, Look what happened.

bs1.jpg

Grumbler

Oct 25, 2012
Makes no sense how we just got outworked by a team that played back to back + travel...The scrubs must go.

Pseudonymous*

Damn, it takes forever for Edler to do something with the puck when it comes back to him.

You know when Sedin passes are exploding off of sticks, it's a bad night.

his hesitation all the time, bugs me. takes so long for him to decide and takes him so long to actually get it off his stick, his wind ups drag out, and im not even talking abotu a slap shot (thats even worse)

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
He isn't playing well enough for center our 4th line. He hasn't deserved to play on any of the first 3 lines. His potential may be an NHL calibre C but right now he's better suited for the AHL.

Maybe if AV/Brown hadn't destroyed all his confidence with the genius idea of putting him on the point and frequently demoting him when he did play well, this wouldn't be the case.

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
Ah the familiar comfort of mediocre Canucks hockey. How I missed thee during this odd period of franchise success.

BrandonL

Jun 18, 2012
Sharks and Avs game goes into OT. Great, a three point game.

This is what we have become? Scoreboard watching for a playoff spot.

John Bender*

Correction...from January 2012 to January 2013 (except for the goaltending - everybody else was pretty much M.I.A.).

The thing that scares me the most about this team is that Gillis will simply use the Kesler absence as an excuse to do nothing.

serge2k

Sep 16, 2006
Wow Garrison's shot. So close.

Why is anyone surprised we're so close to being overtaken by the likes of CBJ/MIN/EDM/etc? We're a 12-12 team essentially. Our shootout failures have significantly hurt us in the standings, and even then it would only be covering up more systemic issues.
What hurts them in the standings is a 9-7 regulation record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad