Canuck fans - who is your most despised team?

Discussion in 'Vancouver Canucks' started by Steve Bennett*, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Babs

Babs Registered User

No he wasn't. But Cooke did hit him first so it was completely justified.:sarcasm:

2. Kirk Mclean

Kirk Mclean Registered User

Bruins, Hawks, Leafs, Oilers, Ducks

3. Woww 257 people voted so far! Of which only 8 selected the non Canuck fan option (of which we collectively recognize them as scum). That's a lot of Canuck fans on this forum, a little surprising. Keep the votes coming before it closes!

My hatred for other teams fluctuates based on rivalries. 10 years ago I probably would have selected the Avalanche, now I'm almost indifferent to them. I never despised Boston or Chicago before the rivalries began in 2009 and 2011 respectively. But my disgust of Edmonton, Calgary and Toronto is pretty consistent through the years...

4. GhostofRichardPark

GhostofRichardPark Registered User

really wish we could have picked more tban one.

1. LA King.....absolutely hate Brown, Richards, Carter and Doughty. Plus its the series we lost most recently
    2. Boston...Marchand, Lucic and co. get me riled up pretty good. Dirty team that avoids suspensions somehow
    3. Chicago...Duncan *****, Jonathan Toews and Dave Bolland....need I say more

No real hate on for the Leafs or the Flamers since I would feel bad hating on perennial basement dwellers

5. The Horvatian One

The Horvatian One 228 LBS of Pain

I actually enjoy the rivalry with the Hawks now. Every game that has been played has an amazing atmosphere and always turns out to be entertaining. There are so many headlines that the organizations have made the past 3 - 4 years. There's so much parody and that's what sports is about.

Only play I didn't like was Keith on Sedin but I'm sure if you ask the players in both rooms, they can say they don't like each other, but they have a mutual respect of what both teams are capable of. Point and proof would be Kane on Luongo.