Canuck fans - who is your most despised team?

Steve Bennett*

Woww 257 people voted so far! Of which only 8 selected the non Canuck fan option (of which we collectively recognize them as scum). That's a lot of Canuck fans on this forum, a little surprising. Keep the votes coming before it closes!

babs said:
Wow more Canuck fans hate CBJ, FLA, and CAR then the Wild or the Aves?

Strange.

My hatred for other teams fluctuates based on rivalries. 10 years ago I probably would have selected the Avalanche, now I'm almost indifferent to them. I never despised Boston or Chicago before the rivalries began in 2009 and 2011 respectively. But my disgust of Edmonton, Calgary and Toronto is pretty consistent through the years...

GhostofRichardPark

Jun 19, 2011
Victoria
really wish we could have picked more tban one.

1. LA King.....absolutely hate Brown, Richards, Carter and Doughty. Plus its the series we lost most recently
2. Boston...Marchand, Lucic and co. get me riled up pretty good. Dirty team that avoids suspensions somehow
3. Chicago...Duncan *****, Jonathan Toews and Dave Bolland....need I say more

No real hate on for the Leafs or the Flamers since I would feel bad hating on perennial basement dwellers

The Horvatian One

228 LBS of Pain
Aug 22, 2010
I actually enjoy the rivalry with the Hawks now. Every game that has been played has an amazing atmosphere and always turns out to be entertaining. There are so many headlines that the organizations have made the past 3 - 4 years. There's so much parody and that's what sports is about.

Only play I didn't like was Keith on Sedin but I'm sure if you ask the players in both rooms, they can say they don't like each other, but they have a mutual respect of what both teams are capable of. Point and proof would be Kane on Luongo.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->