OT: Canuck fan disc golfers?

Paulinvancouver

Gas station in Carbondale did not have fresh yams!
Dec 19, 2015
Are there any here? I got into disc golf in a big way a year ago, and can’t wait to be in the Lower Mainland in May so I can play Quilchena, Raptors Knoll, and Pender Island.
I've never actually played it but always wanted to give it a try. Too bad I moved out of the metro. Sounds like a blast. Have fun!

Reactions: kevinsane

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Are there any here? I got into disc golf in a big way a year ago, and can’t wait to be in the Lower Mainland in May so I can play Quilchena, Raptors Knoll, and Pender Island.
Quilchena? By Merritt? I love that area, super beautiful

Reactions: kevinsane

Jack Burton

Pro Tank Since 13
Oct 27, 2016
Pork Chop Express
Ahhhhhh the Pender Bender yearly disc golf tournament......such good memories :)

Definitely check out Pender as its worth the trip.

Book your Ferry out of the Tsawwassen terminal then you can play my home town course at Winskill park in Tsawwassen (20 mins from the terminal) :thumbu:

If ya wanna hang out with the locals and some pretty good disc golfers then I suggest you pick a lower mainland course and show up at noon on a Sunday for Sunday Doubles. You'll most likely get paired up with a really good player and play a few rounds (bring cash)

Queen Elizabeth Park and Mundy Park were always good Sunday Doubles.

:cheers:

M2Beezy

Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Ahhhhhh the Pender Bender yearly disc golf tournament......such good memories :)

Definitely check out Pender as its worth the trip.

Book your Ferry out of the Tsawwassen terminal then you can play my home town course at Winskill park in Tsawwassen (20 mins from the terminal) :thumbu:

If ya wanna hang out with the locals and some pretty good disc golfers then I suggest you pick a lower mainland course and show up at noon on a Sunday for Sunday Doubles. You'll most likely get paired up with a really good player and play a few rounds (bring cash)

Queen Elizabeth Park and Mundy Park were always good Sunday Doubles.

:cheers:
Winskill! I learned to swim there!

racerjoe

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver
I use to play a little bit. I still have a couple discs. Just a couple courses I know here in North Van.

I seem to mainly just play a ton of Beach Volleyball now in the summer.

M2Beezy

Sponsor
May 25, 2014
As did I.

Did you ever play disc golf there?

I know we're fellow T-Town boys but remind me again when you moved away?
No never did the disc golf, but Winskill has to be the nicest park Ive been to. Left in 2015

Reactions: Jack Burton

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad