Waived: Cannone

sens83

Sep 22, 2009
Melbourne, FL
Absolute BS and I expect something a little more out of a Binghamton native. If Fisher made the team as a 4th liner at age 18 then I'm sure Cannone can make it as a #2 centre at 26.

He's the best we have. He's the troll we deserve, but not the one we need right now.

So we will hunt him. Because he can take it.

A two for one....

Come-at-me-Bro-meme-8.jpg

Sensatauro

Dec 30, 2012
Absolute BS and I expect something a little more out of a Binghamton native. If Fisher made the team as a 4th liner at age 18 then I'm sure Cannone can make it as a #2 centre at 26.

You got to be kidding me. Main, so much respect for what you bring to the sens table around here, but man....come back to reality please.

Ski

Calder Cup Champs
Oct 18, 2007
Binghamton, NY

Binghamton native as well, Cannone is easily replaceable..

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina
You guys haven't been watching the games in Bingo like some of us. It pains me to say it but Cannone is just as good as DaCosta. He is the Toews of Binghamton. You guys need to give him a look.

His skill level is so strong but what makes him special is his intangibles. I can't begin to describe how clutch he is in his secondary assists and... Oh! Main, tell them about his faceoff responsibilities.

Ski

Calder Cup Champs
Oct 18, 2007
Binghamton, NY
You guys haven't been watching the games in Bingo like some of us. It pains me to say it but Cannone is just as good as DaCosta. He is the Toews of Binghamton. You guys need to give him a look.

His skill level is so strong but what makes him special is his intangibles. I can't begin to describe how clutch he is in his secondary assists and... Oh! Main, tell them about his faceoff responsibilities.

:laugh:

Still luv ya Main..

Sensatauro

Dec 30, 2012

Hmm...got to be a troll job right? Seriously? I have watched almost all of bingos games (again thanks Main). But just as good as da costa? Toews of binghamton!

Back in the day I would have taken whatever it is you are having, cause its clearly some good stuff.

Ski

Calder Cup Champs
Oct 18, 2007
Binghamton, NY
Hmm...got to be a troll job right? Seriously? I have watched almost all of bingos games (again thanks Main). But just as good as da costa? Toews of binghamton!

Back in the day I would have taken whatever it is you are having, cause its clearly some good stuff.

Stick around a while and smell the sarcasm..

ReginKarlssonLehner

Let's Win It All
May 3, 2010
Dubai Marina

Lol, I'm PeterKarlsson. You'll get the hang of it around here, bud ;)

MainDotC

Depth Defenceman
Apr 29, 2007
Westerville, OH
I can't believe Cannone wasn't claimed. I'm glad for Bingo but at the same time every GM in the league just passed on a bona-fide #2 (possibly #1 if playing w/ Silf and DaCosta) centre. S'ok - he'll be in an Ottawa uni next season unless there's some clause that will allow him to be called up this season. I take back what I said about Murray - I think he knew everyone would pass on him because after he posts a breakout season no GM would have the money to offer him a contract. Smart move!

Sensatauro

Dec 30, 2012
I can't believe Cannone wasn't claimed. I'm glad for Bingo but at the same time every GM in the league just passed on a bona-fide #2 (possibly #1 if playing w/ Silf and DaCosta) centre. S'ok - he'll be in an Ottawa uni next season unless there's some clause that will allow him to be called up this season. I take back what I said about Murray - I think he knew everyone would pass on him because after he posts a breakout season no GM would have the money to offer him a contract. Smart move!

You can't believe it? Hmm, I think you watch different hockey then the rest of us. There was no chance he'd get claimed. Bonafide #2 in the NHL? Yikes man. I am now believing you are just trolling and laughing at the rest of us here.

Because there is no way a guy watches as much hockey as you do could possibly sincerely believe those words.

GimmeMyJetpack

Classless.
Jun 25, 2012
Ottawa
You didn't think he was trolling at the beginning? his avatar photo is of Nick Foligno trolling the weather while sporting a dirty (read: awesome) stache.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->