Canes post-game winning celebrations

Your opinion?

• Total voters

SHANNYPLAN

Nov 24, 2016
The highlights are very cringy, but I don’t reallh care... unless they beat the leafs in Carolina...

Spirit of 67

Nov 25, 2016
Aurora, On.
I have a mild curiosity in it. Basically, I'm interested to see what they do next.

The fact that it causes so much fake outrage makes me love it.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Dont really care. However when I first heard about it I thought I wouldnt be surprised if I saw more teams do it eventually.

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
I was pretty indifferent to them to begin with. Actually kind of not really heard much about it until Cherry's rant. But because it pisses off Don Cherry, I like them!

The S5

Jul 27, 2017
It’s corny but it seems to be “working”
Can’t take the Canes seriously though
As a Ranger fan, the CAnes are building what the RAngers hope to be. The Rangers would kill for a guy like Aho. Slavin is McDonagh light. Svech is Kreider with a brain and hands.
Right now, the only thing the Rangers have on the CAnes is a willingness to spend money.

Westcoastsniper

Sep 25, 2008
Don't get the hate. It's probably not even the hockey ops who are deciding these things. All marketing and trying to get their fans engaged in the game. Would you rather have no fans in seats and no celebrations?

Castle8130

May 9, 2017
Gets under the opposing teams skin a little bit and also provides a more positive atmosphere around their rink. I love it and so do the fans. People can call it what they want, but the Hurricanes are having fun.

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
As a Ranger fan, the CAnes are building what the RAngers hope to be. The Rangers would kill for a guy like Aho. Slavin is McDonagh light. Svech is Kreider with a brain and hands.
Right now, the only thing the Rangers have on the CAnes is a willingness to spend money.
I never said they weren’t promising but I can’t take the team itself seriously with those after game activities

Peiskos

Jan 4, 2018
Some of the things they do is a bit over the top and I am positive there are players on the team who hate it and think its embarrassing but refuse to say anything.

I mean skating to the centre of the ice and lifting your sticks to thank the fans is one thing but other things like human bowling? it just seems minor league to me, something you'd expect to see in a junior league not the NHL.

But if Hurricanes fans like it I guess its their right to continue it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad