Canes have the best marketing...

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIG GIFS

Apr 29, 2004
I just saw the first one to date, but I can't stop laughing when the ref goes in the penalty box and beat down the Trashers' player.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
MePutPuckInNet said:
:( uhmm...no offense, but they look much better on tv
trust me, they look even better in person :D (at least if it's the Storm Squad you're refering to)

but yeah, Canes marketing seems to be very "hit or miss", nothing that is just.... there. Their "This is hockey" campaign a couple years ago bombed mostly because of how the team performed and let to all kinds of obvious sarcastic quips from the fanbase. However their "You'll Know When You Go" campaign was a huge success in the area, along with a solid team I'd say that was a big thing that attracted a lot of the "casual Caniacs" to the team. It looks like this years adds are going to pay off just as well and personally I think they're even better then the "You'll Know When You Go" campaign ones... of course having a team that's won 9 out of the last 10 is enough advertising to get attendance up itself when the local media accually starts paying attention.

Last edited:

barfy2000

Jun 23, 2005
Whitby, Ontario
shakes said:
Barbie looks... like barbie. Actually looking at them all she's the cream of the crop. I know you have better looking girls in the Carolinas.. And what's up with the Mean Gene guy?

lol i thought the exact same thing. i was looking at the headshots and thought to myself "why the hell did they hire a chick with a moustache?"

then i realized my mistake...

Spooky371*

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
Spooky371 said:
*** HAPPENS ?? A REF KICK TRASHERS'S PLAYER BUTT WHEN HE WAS ON THE PENALTY BOX ??
Can some1 explain me what happen quick please

That really didn't happen. During the montage when an opposing player is put into the box, they'll usually show someone in that opposing team's uniform getting his butt kicked by a "ref," getting attacked by puppets, or some other similarly humorous thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Ad

Ad

-->