Apr 14, 2012
Charlotte, NC
16F9C325-6F6F-403A-8D39-475AAD40509A.jpeg
I was thinking more "sweep the leg".

Lempo

Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
Also that dude could stop time. I always thought that would be an easy solution to so many of his problems but he only seemed to use it to explain his feelings to me

Well he's not a problem-solver. The only proper way to explain your feelings is to do so while actually solving the problem with synth music and drum fills on the background, and by 'feelings' I obviously mean 'how the molecules in the regular household compounds at hand react to each other'.

vorbis

bunch of likes
Feb 9, 2013
YTZ
I hate the '80s. Music, style, everything, it was all terrible. I'm sure there are some attractive women/girls in that photo, but you wouldn't know it because of that hair and their high waisted acid wash jeans with neon leg warmers.
man I hear you on the hairstyles, and recognize that reasonable minds can differ on the quality of the style, music, and neon leg warmers.

but you are Out Your Damn Mind if you don't see how amazing high-waisted jeans are.

bluedevil58

Oct 19, 2017
Huh? That's young Heath Ledger in a Canes sweater.

“Smile, because it confuses people. Smile, because it's easier than explaining what is killing you inside.”

No just any Heath Ledger though. This is the Brokeback Mountain Heath Ledger we have all grown accustomed to and love....

Reactions: Lempo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->