Pre-Game Talk: Canes go get Gritty; MinJerkBen checks notes, says this was pre-game

zman77

Oct 1, 2015
Oink Oink.....who's the best Mascot?
Hamilton the Pig is flying to Philadelphia.
He wants to settle the score once and fore all with Gritty!!

hamilton-the-pig.jpg

zman77

Oct 1, 2015
7-11 is the 'Canes lucky Roll!
Here is the projected lineup for the Hurricanes.

Forwards

Niederreiter-Staal-Teravainen
Svechnikov-Aho-Foegele
Dzingel-Wallmark-Necas
McGinn-Gibbons

Defense

Slavin-Hamilton
Gardiner-Pesce
Edmundson-van Riemsdyk
Fleury

Goalies

Mrazek
Reimer

Scratches:
Haula (lower body), Martinook (core muscle; injured reserve)

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
I guess it wouldn't survive more than one round, correct.

Reminds me of a few years ago, I'm in my office upstairs at home and hear 5 gun shots. I run to the window and see a Sheriff's car across the street and a deputy standing outside. The neighbor one door down from where the shooting was occurring comes outside so I figure it's safe and head outside as well. Come to find out, a deer had impaled itself on a fence and the deputy was putting it out of it's misery.

After he leaves, the neighbor from one door down, who is a retired cop from NY, says to me. "Hope I never need that guy to protect me. It took him 5 shots to kill a stationary deer from 10 feet away." :laugh:

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
Reminds me of a few years ago, I'm in my office upstairs at home and hear 5 gun shots. I run to the window and see a Sheriff's car across the street and a deputy standing outside. The neighbor one door down from where the shooting was occurring comes outside so I figure it's safe and head outside as well. Come to find out, a deer had impaled itself on a fence and the deputy was putting it out of it's misery.

After he leaves, the neighbor from one door down, who is a retired cop from NY, says to me. "Hope I never need that guy to protect me. It took him 5 shots to kill a stationary deer from 10 feet away." :laugh:
I'm not sure what it says that everyone in your neighborhood runs out the door or to windows at the sound of gunshots?

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
I'm not sure what it says that everyone in your neighborhood runs out the door or to windows at the sound of gunshots?

Nah, I looked out from a distance first and saw the deputy just standing there casually, so knew it wasn't a big deal. My neighbor who was a retired cop may have had a different view on it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->