Post-Game Talk: Canes @ Caps 1:30 pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

HSHS

Losing is a disease
Apr 5, 2005
Redondo Beach, Ca
I have no problem with a coach talking, but then don’t give a player 10 for talking back. I like when hockey teams don’t like each other
I think the refs were doing Tom a favor for a preseason game... not sure they do it in the regular season. Just my guess.

Calicaps

NFA
Aug 3, 2006
Almost Canada
I have no problem with a coach talking, but then don’t give a player 10 for talking back. I like when hockey teams don’t like each other
I guess I don't have an opinion on Brindamour chirping Willy. But the misconduct was weak AF, and I love that Reirden got worked up about it. He's so chill, but there's passion under that calm facade.

tenken00

Oh it's going down in Chinatown
Jan 29, 2010
I guess I don't have an opinion on Brindamour chirping Willy. But the misconduct was weak AF, and I love that Reirden got worked up about it. He's so chill, but there's passion under that calm facade.

I don't really care about Brind'amour and what he does either. I just like Reirden getting mad.

Hinterland

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 29, 2016
So...players safety doesn't care about the McGinn hit? If Gudas or Wilson did anything like it, they'd have their in person hearing scheduled by now.

Reactions: Corby78
Sep 19, 2008
Just noticed Brind'Amour tryna talk shit to Wilson on Sunday and that is pretty low. Reirden was right defending his player. Don't talk shit to players on the ice because you can't back it up behind the bench.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->