Status
Not open for further replies.

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
This one really feels like a must win.
Although it’s early we need to get some offensive traction as we only have 8 GF
Need to be disciplined and start this home stand off on a positive note.
The Canes appear to be really good.
Condolences to the Trouba family.
GJG

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Came on here and couldn't believe someone hasn't started a pre-game convo about the game yet...or am I missing something?

Anyway, The Canes won in OT tonight in Minny and should be ripe for the picking for a rested, angry Jets team.

I don’t think people were done complaining about the Last game yet :naughty:

I will be in attendance tonight with my 10 year old son so I am hoping for a win.

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
I'm not so sure, Hurricanes are 4-0-1 and scoring lots of goals. They seem to have flown under everyone's radar but are second place in the league. But hopefully they are good and tired tomorrow :thumbu:
Won't matter, Jets are due to explode. If last year holds true, they come off a loss in a very surly mood.

Farmboy Patty

Senior Hockey Analyst
Nov 2, 2017
The Hurricanes are looking really good and should be a real challenge to our D. Aho is the real deal and this will be the year that he rises to star level in the league.

We are stronger in the net but we need Helly to be hellygood (he may very well face a ton of shots) and get some scoring going from everyone not named Connor, and we've got this.

BullLund

Dec 28, 2017
Canes goal-tending is not good. Hellebuyck can steal this one for the Jets, provided that they don't let the Canes get off 50+ shots like Minnesota did.

Carolina should be a little bit gassed from their OT game too, so this is should be a prime opportunity for Jets to walk away with a win, who are well-rested, and ought to be motivated to win at home.

They just need to start scoring, and the defense needs to pick up the slack. Do it like they did for most of the last season.

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
I'll get a GDT posted later this morning - thanks for the pre-game thread! :thumbu:
Sorry, I didn't see this post! I checked the signup thread and noticed nobody was doing today's GDT so I quickly put one up. Feel free to clobber it if you had one ready to go.

YWGinYYZ

Jul 3, 2011
Toronto
Sorry, I didn't see this post! I checked the signup thread and noticed nobody was doing today's GDT so I quickly put one up. Feel free to clobber it if you have a better one ready to go.

No worries - I'll scrap mine, @jefferoni

If no one takes a GDT, it's safe to assume that I'll do them so people don't have to worry about it - I threw my name into the signup sheet early this morning. So we don't cross wires in future, maybe post "got it" in the GDT thread? Thanks for hopping on board and helping out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->