Pre-Game Talk: Canes at Jets

Status
Not open for further replies.

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
Came on here and couldn't believe someone hasn't started a pre-game convo about the game yet...or am I missing something?

Anyway, The Canes won in OT tonight in Minny and should be ripe for the picking for a rested, angry Jets team.

raideralex99

Whiteout Is Coming.
Dec 18, 2015
West Coast
Weird how the Predators game tonight they have ZERO PPs after 2 periods ... maybe the NHL will reward the Jets with a few PPs.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
did you come back from the future? who won? Can I interest you in a minor...ahem....investment opportunity?

Neuf

Leaving HFBoards for now
Dec 17, 2016
Honestly, feels like the offseason. Long breaks between games, slow start, Laine having worst start yet, no one else is really doing anything.

Hope the team wakes up.

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
Haha, did I have it labeled post-game? Too much cilantro I guess.
Thanks to the mod that fixed it.

The reason the Preds don't have any penalties tonight is because they play perfect hockey and never commit infractions.

Myers is awake, he just doesn't play smart defensively unless the Jets are shorthanded. I think he plays well on the PK but I would give JMo his PP time.

ello

Jun 12, 2018
Haha, did I have it labeled post-game? Too much cilantro I guess.
Thanks to the mod that fixed it.

The reason the Preds don't have any penalties tonight is because they play perfect hockey and never commit infractions.

Myers is awake, he just doesn't play smart defensively unless the Jets are shorthanded. I think he plays well on the PK but I would give JMo his PP time.
Aha I think he meant that the preds had DRAWN no penalties after two periods, not TAKEN

Ducky10

Searching for Mark Scheifele
Nov 14, 2014
Have a feeling the Jets will bring a hurricane of their own tomorrow night. Lot's 'o' goals for us.

GJG!!

Reactions: GNP

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Jacob Trouba's Grandmother died

Possible he isn't playing tomorrow.

My condolences to him and the Trouba family, my grandmother (or Baba as we Ukrainians say) died earlier this year and it was pretty devastating, she was the family matriarch we all relied on.

LucianoBorsato

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Have a feeling the Jets will bring a hurricane of their own tomorrow night. Lot's 'o' goals for us.

GJG!!

I'm not so sure, Hurricanes are 4-0-1 and scoring lots of goals. They seem to have flown under everyone's radar but are second place in the league. But hopefully they are good and tired tomorrow :thumbu:

Reactions: Board Bard

Board Bard

Dane-O-Mite
Jun 7, 2014
I'm not so sure, Hurricanes are 4-0-1 and scoring lots of goals. They seem to have flown under everyone's radar but are second place in the league. But hopefully they are good and tired tomorrow :thumbu:

They might be this year's Vegas. Better watch out, Jets.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Honestly, feels like the offseason. Long breaks between games, slow start, Laine having worst start yet, no one else is really doing anything.

Hope the team wakes up.

Lots of Jets need a wake up call, yeah the regular season has started deadbeats!

Helly, Schief, Connor, Copp, Lowry, Tanev and Morrissey get it, the rest wake the f up!

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Canes look to be much improved over last year but we should be getting their backups backup tomorrow night. Play our game, roll our lines and stay healthy and we can win this one easy.

GNP

Here Comes the Jets -look out hockey world !!!
Oct 11, 2016
Winnipeg
Canes look to be much improved over last year but we should be getting their backups backup tomorrow night. Play our game, roll our lines and stay healthy and we can win this one easy.

With the Canes playing as well as they are right now, that way of thinking is certainly going to get you a loss. They had 57 shots on Dubnyk --so the Jets better not take them lightly if they expect to win. When a team is hot and on a roll (4-0-1)-- you have to play your best if you expect to win. I think the Jet's can do it with a 100 % effort.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills

With the Canes playing as well as they are right now, that way of thinking is certainly going to get you a loss. They had 57 shots on Dubnyk --so the Jets better not take them lightly if they expect to win. When a team is hot and on a roll (4-0-1)-- you have to play your best if you expect to win. I think the Jet's can do it with a 100 % effort.

Nah we got this.

Flair Hay

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2010
Winnipeg
Lots of Jets need a wake up call, yeah the regular season has started deadbeats!

Helly, Schief, Connor, Copp, Lowry, Tanev and Morrissey get it, the rest wake the f up!

Well put. Buff has been pretty good too I think. Ehlers showed up against Nashville at least lol

Reactions: sipowicz

ocdaddy

Nov 3, 2013
Winnipeg
I think we're gonna see the boys come out with a sense of urgency and desperation. If they can score first, its theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad