Pre-Game Talk: Canes at Caps, G2

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Where is that Police report? and didn't they used to show a red tire with wings?

Here it is

police-report-template-police-report-template-1.png

Also the Winged Wheel you speak of currently has a flat.

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
Seeing how the favourites so far getting dominated though for me Isles/Blues/Stars are better than Pens/Jets/Preds, i'm getting pumped that we could take the Caps out.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Just ****ing win.

If RBA starts Mac, I will lose my ****.

Everyone does remember that RBA doesn't really make the call on who starts, right? He looks to his goalie coach for that call, and they give him an answer.

And generally, they've made the right decision, even when it may not have been what the fanbase chooses.

Lots of handwringing over nothing, IMO.

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (Actual) Jerks
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
D.C.
Me rn:
giphy.gif

Lol, managed to get some great seats at a good price but I'm so nervous about being there lol. Anyway, I'm forcing myself to get there super early, get a drink, enjoy the experience regardless of results. That being said, I do have a good feeling about this game --- despite the normal playoff nerves ::hands shake as typing this lol::

3CanesInTheBox

Bunch of (Actual) Jerks
Sponsor
Feb 22, 2019
D.C.
Winner of this game wins the series ---my plan is to keep saying that until we win--but shhh don't ell anyone ;)

Here's something to get you pumped, by the way. Features a Willy Wink and Foegdaddy ankle breaking goal against --- you know who ;). Maybe it be foreshadowing for today. One of my faves wearing 13 and scoring on the 13th on the way to a win . ::does spiritual tribal dance::

Ahoy there

Always in control of my stick
Nov 10, 2018
NC via WI
Me rn:
giphy.gif

Lol, managed to get some great seats at a good price but I'm so nervous about being there lol. Anyway, I'm forcing myself to get there super early, get a drink, enjoy the experience regardless of results. That being said, I do have a good feeling about this game --- despite the normal playoff nerves ::hands shake as typing this lol::
There is no pressure, but our fate does now reside in your hands... so there's that to think about

Reactions: Identity404

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->