GDT: Canes at Bolts

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Need more Paquette. He hasn’t been the same. Try someone else besides McGinn with Aho and Svech, his hot streak is gone.

Move the puck and try something else. Tampa is playing aggressive in the d zone when chasing the puck but the remaining 4 are playing fairly close to the goalie.
All of their sticks are trying to stop seam passes, not shots. Guys are going to have to shoot more.

Aho, Bean, and Necas have to know that they are going to pushed off the puck. Maroon, Coleman, or Cernak are coming for them.

Tryamw

Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
beat they ass

бить их задницу

porazit zadek

battre le cul

lyödä he persettä

schlagen sie Arsch
SBA's speaking in tongues.. Time to get an Exorcist. We can't be having any of that Devil worship here.. (It belongs in New Jersey.. or Durham that's just a suburb of NJ right :P )
Oh Regarding the lightning I know it's popular to beleive it never strikes the same place twice and we best hope so need to get a W.

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC
Another TB game?

In the middle of my backswing??

486667_800_600.jpg

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC
Play more taxi squad guys today? Dudes could use some rest.

Is McCormick healthy?

Could rotate in Geekie or David Gust. I was wondering where the hell Gust came from; looks like he was just added to the taxi squad yesterday.

I doubt Joakim Ryan rotates in; there's already Fluery as yesterday's healthy extra who can rotate in if needed. Wouldn't mind giving Skjei a day off; he's the only one of the bottom 4 who hasn't had one yet.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->