Rumor: Canes and Knights interested in Zucker

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
If Vegas gets Zucker, they don't get Stone... Stone goes to Nashville, as predicted.

And Poile doesn't give up much since they are the final team remaining in the Stone sweepstakes and Dorian looks like a knob once again due to waiting too long lol

Michoulicious

Dec 9, 2014
And Poile doesn't give up much since they are the final team remaining in the Stone sweepstakes and Dorian looks like a knob once again due to waiting too long lol

I think he'll get Fabbro, 1st in 2019, conditional 2nd in 2020 (becomes a first if Nashville resigns Stone or win the cup).

Maybe Hartman instead of the 2nd, but I don't think Nashville wants to substract from their roster.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
"dUmBa iS a nUMbeR 1 dEfeNSEman" and you overating spurgeon sm

Not sure if our right handed defensemen is the hill you want to die on as your argument for us overrating our players. But you do you.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
I think he'll get Fabbro, 1st in 2019, conditional 2nd in 2020 (becomes a first if Nashville resigns Stone or win the cup).

Maybe Hartman instead of the 2nd, but I don't think Nashville wants to substract from their roster.

id be a little nervous to target Fabbro if I were the Sens. He will be a senior next season and may not like the chaos in Ottawa and just choose to play that final year at BU and be a UFA.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad