Confirmed with Link: Canes Acquire Kaski From Red Wings

zman77

Oct 1, 2015
Kaski may be another 'diamond in the rough' for the 'Canes.
He may not have had quality ice time with the Wings.
Plus, the 'Cane Fins would know him.
Inside information is here.

Reactions: Unsustainable

cptjeff

Reprehensible User
Sep 18, 2008
Washington, DC.
To change the subject, I’m enjoying a lovely single malt scotch tonight.

There just something about alcohol aged in oak Kaskis. It’s magical.
I am watching the game on tape delay because I was at a party where the distilled spirits council was one of the sponsors. And the beer institute.

I am not quite sober.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
No joke, guys: "kaski" means slash-and-burn agriculture.

To be exact, the fertile ground created in a process that starts with cutting down wood.

600px-Raatajat_rahanalaiset.JPG

Barkkonen

May 10, 2011
interesting, what was it about his style that you found to be problematic? just defensive coverage in general? offensively he seemed to enjoy a lot of success in liiga. but again, that's just counting stats.

Our pp was to set him up and he would shoot wide seemingly every single time.

OKR

Nov 18, 2015
After last season, during the summer, half the NHL teams wanted Oliwer Kaski and all of the sudden he is pure garbage?????
- what ever - I don't buy that, one bit.
He is garbage tho, honestly he is so bad that if he made it in the NHL id be more likely to think that the quality of the league has gone down isntead of Kaski developing, he will never be a NHL level defender, his defence is terrible, but that’s understandable as he started it as 18yo, but his only tool is his shot and it’s only heavy, not accurate and he will never get it off in the NHL or he will rush it and miss the net by a mile 99 times out 100

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad