Canelo vs Golovkin

Birko19

Aug 13, 2002
Hamilton, Ont
Visit site
Lomachenko, Crawford, Spence, Ward, Joshua are all great.

Loma/Rigo fight in December is gonna be amazing.

That may be, but with MMA it's easy for fighters to become big quickly, sometimes within 2 to 3 fights. In boxing it seems like unless you have an absolutely great record, it's hard getting excited for fighters.

I also find MMA events more enjoyable in general as I'm able to watch multiple fights that I'm interested in, whereas in Boxing, it's rare I pay attention to non-main event fights.

Rocko604

Sports will break your heart.
Apr 29, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Yes i will. I could make a bet that her career as a referee is over and it take's under month.

There won't be rematch. GGG is 36 years old and he doesn't give a **** about money. He is 1 or 2 fights away from finishing his career and i think that he wants to end his career with knockouts. It doesn't sell that much at second time and he already beat Saul. There is no reason for rematch. Canelo duck GGG few years, wait till he got out of his prime and still got his ass whooped.

Byrd is going to be judging UFC 216. Might want to hold on to your money.

I'd be surprised if there is a rematch despite what Tom Loeffler has being saying. Personally, I'd like to see GGG fight Billy Joe Saunders, unify the alphabet belts and then retire.

I went back and watched the fight again, and despite the controversy, it was still a fun fight to watch.

Asiantuntija

C.Ronaldo > L.Messi
Nov 4, 2016
I feel like Canelo is going to win this time. He has been juicing much since last fight, getting constantly caught test after test. I hope that Golovkin is going to pull it off, but i think age + super condition will be big factors in this fight.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA
Triple G in his prime would have mopped the floor with Alvarez. Now though, he's slowed down, lost his explosiveness, and is not nearly as dynamic as he used to be. I see this being more of the same from last fight. Hug fest and split decision is my prediction in favor of Canelo.

Sep 19, 2008
First Take brought up good points about how GGG has so much to fight for and so much to lose; how a GGG loss to a young upstart would be devastating to his legacy. He's 36 and getting up there in age. Should be interesting to see how long this one goes. These two combatants really dislike each other now.

The Burdened

May 1, 2017
9uiXR75.jpg

get ready, lads

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->