GDT: CandyCanes vs Wings

TVR?

• Total voters

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
I get sending Necas down, but Wallmark doesn’t need to be anywhere near an NHL top 9.
Wallmark rivals Patrick Brown in the bland, inoffensive hockey player category. At least when he was finishing checks the first couple of games and in preseason, he looked like a decent 4th line center option. But he's just not skilled enough to play more than that and he is playing a pretty soft game now that he's skating with Svechnikov thinking he's playing on a scoring line.

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
Wow, your mom really likes Dick.

ABRb.gif

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
A week ago, we were rolling and scoring and winning, I don't recall us having the worst lineup in the league. It was a bad week. We're young, we're gonna be inconsistent. We're gonna struggle against good teams some times. But when things click, we can be pretty good. Hopefully they'll click more as we gain experience. Nothing to freak out about.

I do think we should try to balance things a little more from our top heavy top two lines. But I thought that even when we were doing well with three out of the four lines. Other than one recent game, I think Svech is looking better and better. I'd love to see him with some talent for a stretch. I'd have no problems with some call-ups aimed at offense or bringing in a Nylander type.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad