Jan 26, 2016
Toronto
home open.jpg

DangerDave

Mete's Shot
Feb 8, 2015
T.O
Alright let's get the W.

Suzuki going to pick up where he left off last night and have a good game.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Wings are a better team this year. We can exploit Mike Green though he's still a turnover machine in the rushes I saw so far this year. Keep a tight check on Mantha too he'd like nothing better than to down us at home I'm sure.

Reactions: Per Sjoblom

Chili

En boca cerrada no entran moscas
Jun 10, 2004
Wings have some nice forwards. They have 5 of their first round picks in Grand Rapids too.

If they find a couple of dmen and a goaltender they'll be back around the playoffs soon.

dkd

May 4, 2012
Canada
We are winning 4-2 tonight.
Come back after the game is over and like this comment.

Reactions: HBDay

The Real Timo

Jun 18, 2019
Dont think Habs have a good record winning on home openning/ceremony nights. I am sure there will be some sentimental stuff to remind people to keep buying Habs crap, improve food, another banner or two... standiong O for someone one, laser show, etc...

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Wings have some nice forwards. They have 5 of their first round picks in Grand Rapids too.

If they find a couple of dmen and a goaltender they'll be back around the playoffs soon.
Yep. As a few of us said on the day Stevie Y took over. "They will be better than the MBS team sooner than later"

Yzerman is capable of building a contender up against the rest of the GMs in the league...........Bergevin is not.

PaulD

Time for a new GM !
Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Dont think Habs have a good record winning on home openning/ceremony nights. I am sure there will be some sentimental stuff to remind people to keep buying Habs crap, improve food, another banner or two... standiong O for someone one, laser show, etc...
Your left out the bearded lady.

But yea, for sure. Theme Park stuff.

Reactions: snakeye

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016

They know that everyone will be dumb founded as to how the hotdogs can taste this good to notice stuff on- ice.

I think the habs win this one... 4-2 or something.

CDN24

Jun 17, 2009
Habs need a 2 goal lead after 2 periods. 2nd of a back to back with travel, the legs will go in the third same as happened to the Leafs last saturday. Will need a cushion going into 3rd and or have price stand on his head. Emotion of home opener will help but won't carry them through the 3rd.

CDN24

Jun 17, 2009

Home openers all time 60-31-15-2, last 5 they are 3-1-1.

oops that is from an article before last years opener that they may have lost. Add one to loss col if need be

Rafafouille

May 12, 2015
QC
Yep. As a few of us said on the day Stevie Y took over. "They will be better than the MBS team sooner than later"

Yzerman is capable of building a contender up against the rest of the GMs in the league...........Bergevin is not.

Yzerman is ridiculously overrated, his draft team deserve all the credit(and ridiculous luck as well). League MVP deep in the 2nd round, 40 goal scorer deep in the 3rd round, came with the team and already had a 50 goal scorer and a future Norris winner. Red wings are in for disappointment if they expect the same to happen to them.

HabsEstrie

Sep 30, 2017

Yeah 60-31 sucks bad.

PavelBrendl

Jul 9, 2013
Looking forward to it! Hockey is officially back in Montreal!

That said, less unnecessary penalties tonight, please.

ArsHabs

Nov 4, 2017
I know you had to just put Gally somewhere so I’m not reading into anything, but was Mete intentional? If so, lol.

Reactions: Toene

Holystik

Nov 17, 2018
Mars
I wonder if it's still going to be
Reilly-Folin

I'm not sure what to make of this. Kulak and Fleury weren't that great either but I would be more patient with Fleury. At 20 years old he is learning alot when playing. I'm surprised how fast he was sidelined.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
No lead is safe in any direction with this team. One of the worst D Corps after 3 games in the league.

Giving up close to 40 shots per game and have allowed 13 goals. The PK is brutal so far.

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Would like to see a regulation win, not so many penalties, especially by Tatar & a better overall defensive game.

Hoping Suzuki does better at home. Kotka didn't score at all on the road last year & already has 2 in 3 games this year. So no worries yet about Suzi.

Tough 3 game road trip to start the season. After this game, we have St. L & TB too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad