Pre-Game Talk: Canadiens vs Panthers 12/30/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
Litter Box Cats retweeted
Steve Gorten ‏@sgorten 10h10 hours ago
Jonathan Huberdeau said he has secured about 85 tickets for friends and family for Tuesday's #FlaPanthers gm vs Montreal

George Richards Verified account
‏@GeorgeRichards
14-year-old sister of #FlaPanthers winger Jonathan Huberdeau to sing O! Canada before #Habs game here Tuesday.

You guys think Huby is going to be up for this one or what? :sarcasm:

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Florida hasn't won 3 in a row all season and after Montreal they play NYR on the second of b2b with Montoya in net, and given how the team has played in front of him...

Hoping for the best though, Montreal wasn't impressive tonight.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Barkov had a really good game vs. the Canadiens last December. Almost had a 2 goal night I think. Maybe he'll generate some more offense tomorrow. Has 2 pts in 3 games vs. the Habs.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
i wonder what lou's lifetime stats are vs the habs?

10-14-2

.917 sv%

2.61 gaa

2 so

Allowed 4 goals on 28 shots in his last game vs. the Habs which was his 2nd to last game with Vancouver. In the game before that vs. Montreal, also allowed 4 goals but was on 38 shots (game was at the beginning of last season).

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
Keep the foot on the gas pedal, boys. Would be cool if Huby got a couple pts against the Habs and build off last game.

Huby had a lot of the same jump last night that we saw during the Calder year. I hope he really brings it tomorrow and doesn't cower out to his childhood team.

IM Clutcm

Jun 20, 2014
Miami, FL
Remember earlier in the season when Shane O'Brien was going to be a top-four defenseman, Tallon was going to be fired for refusing to make the necessary moves to get this team over the hump, #character was a joke and not something that was a visible difference between this year's team and the past few seasons, Gallant was hired over Bylsma no reason other than money, and the offseason acquisitions just came here to retire?

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
Remember earlier in the season when Shane O'Brien was going to be a top-four defenseman, Tallon was going to be fired for refusing to make the necessary moves to get this team over the hump, #character was a joke and not something that was a visible difference between this year's team and the past few seasons, Gallant was hired over Bylsma no reason other than money, and the offseason acquisitions just came here to retire?

I wouldn't count my chickens just yet. This team still has a long way to go and a lot to prove.

RCDeltaFixer

Mar 15, 2014

All the people saying things like this have conveniently faded away... I wonder why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad