Pre-Game Talk: Canadiens V.S Blue Jackets Pre-Game Break Down

Zack Kelly

Jan 1, 2019
First I will state projected lineups Via NHL Starting Goalies, Line Combinations, and Fantasy Hockey Tools | leftwinglock.com

Montreal Canadiens:

Drouin Danault Gallagher
Tatar Domi Lehkonen
Hudon Kotkaniemi Armia
Agostino Chaput Delauriers

Mete Weber
Reilly Petry
Kulak Benn

Price

Columbus Blue Jackets:

Panarin Dubois Atkinson
Foligno Jenner Anderson
Duclair Wennberg Stenlund
Sedlak Nash Bjorkstrand

Werenski Savard
Jones Nuticaara
Murray Harrington

Bobrovski

Diagnosis:
With Montreal being out a ton of speed with Byron serving the first of his 3 game suspension the Canadiens the Habs are loosing out on a ton of speed and are forced to use Hudon. No offense to Hudon but he hasn't played in a while and Byron is a very skilled forward with a ton of speed. The Canadiens are killing it lately so I wouldn't be surprised if they came out with a win but I personally would favor the Blue Jackets for this one. with a crazy good top line with Atikson KILLING IT at the moment and a very solid young defensive core I see Montreal having a hard time putting shots on net but still putting in a couple.

Score:
my projection for score is a 4-2 game in favor for the Jackets I would love to see a crazy good game here with another Kotkaniemi goal here but with both teams being well rested up and ready I see the Canadiens struggling in the late second and third periods where the jackets will be able too pull ahead

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad