Canadiens tickets in Buffalo at or below cost

HogtownSabresfan

Jan 13, 2010
Hey, Habs fans. I'm based in Toronto but have Sabres season tickets in BUFFALO. Don't ask me why. Sucker for punishment.

Anyway, I have four great seats at the blue line in Section 305, row 2 for March 27 game. Asking what I paid. $220 US or $300 Canadian for all four of them. It's a fabulous view of the ice, and you are closer to the end where Habs shoot wice.

The only way to do this is via ticket etransfer but I'm happy to meet in person (if you are in the GTA) to facilitate someone not feeling scammed. Or do a Zoom call. Or whatever. Can pay via PayPal, which offers protection. (I would not require friends and & family and will eat the cost of PayPal charges).

I hope I didn't break any rules by posting here. I have half of seasons and trying to sell half. Montreal is usually pretty popular (after Toronto) in Buffalo and a fun time.

I know if's a bit uphill for Habs but lots of exciting players and the cost to see them in Toronto will be maybe double or more of the $75 each I'm charging for blue line seats in row 2.

The price is below box office and way below stubhub. I'm actually losing a bit of money on each ticket but so be it.

Cheers,

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad