GDT: Canadiens @ Senators: Part 2 - Thursday the sixth *MOD post #106*

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
I think we're gonna see OT tonight and a tighter game, maybe something like 2-2.
Drouin is due to give the game away again........not an OT guy lately. I think he has lost us 3 OT games so far...

Kinda hope we don't get to OT the rest of the season...we absolutely stink in OT and Clod has no idea on who to put out there....it's true!!

Reactions: Forum93

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Hope the Habs squash the Sens again. Sens can score so they will be ready at home. But the Habs are not afraid of that D and we should be able to score as well.

4-3 Habs

giphy.gif

Reactions: dinodebino

A55P2

Jul 14, 2009
Québec, Québec
Peca is very much a disapointment so far. He showed a lot in the pre-season. How can he not even show some of those flashes is very puzzling. He seems like a guy who totally lost confidence in himself. I feel he's the kind of guy who could benefit from playing top-3 line with offensive tasks, but this won't happen for maybe ever.

habsgirl5000

Jul 15, 2017
Kinda hope we don't get to OT the rest of the season...we absolutely stink in OT and Clod has no idea on who to put out there....it's true!!

The problem with OT is our strategy, we arnt playing to try to win the game, we are playing not to lose it,

CJ is just playing for the shootout and hopes Price wins it for us,

We need to go all out on offense in OT, if the other team gets a breakaway or a 2 on 1 then who cares, you hope Price can stop it, isn't that why he is the highest paid goalie in the league?

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Brett Kulak is not a regular NHLer and neither has the skills to be. He doesn't belong on the first pair. That is not a hot take, that's a fact.
I think we need to see how he develops...he is finally being given a chance.

Kraken Jokes

May 28, 2010
The only change I would make lineup-wise tonight would be Hudon in for Peca, and I'd try to make sure the 3rd line plays more appropriate minutes, and Schlemko is not on our special teams if we can help it.

PP1
Drouin - Shaw (opening faceoff) - Domi
Weber - Kotkaniemi

PP2
Hudon - Gallagher - Tatar
Reilly - Petry

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
All I know is me posting on HF Habs will be greatly reduced and I'm pretty much done with participating in GDT's here for the time being. I'm gonna hangout and start posting more in the cluster**** that is the mainboard being currently overrun by arrogant and obnoxious Leaf fans at the moment. At least there I can apparently voice my opinion which isn't something one can do here anymore it seems.
I am seeing quite a drop in familiar regular posters here over the last few days but don't worry, time has a way of fixing everything. It would be nice if we could have a thread to discuss the events of the last few days because after all it is a message board or did I cross the line in suggessting this?

Censored Toad

Most Records Shattered as GM of the Habs!
Aug 8, 2016
I am seeing quite a drop in familiar regular posters here over the last few days but don't worry, time has a way of fixing everything. It would be nice if we could have a thread to discuss the events of the last few days because after all it is a message board or did I cross the line in suggessting this?

Tough to say after what occurred earlier in the week.
you've got your regulars and then the bergevites come during winning streaks and then disappear during the losing streaks. Same might be said for the "fake fans" in reverse however I still feel like they post, just not as much when the team is winning.

The old saying holds true perhaps.. no news is good news. Just replace news with posts.

Need more data but you could be onto something. Time will tell....

As for the game tonight.. I hope everyone has fun and no one gets hurt regardless of the score. Go Canadian hockey go!

Habs Halifax

Loyal Habs Fan
Jul 11, 2016
East Coast
Why is Chaput still in and Peca out? Guy does nothing.

They picked the guy that plays a more physical game between the two. Peca needs to produce if he provides value. Chaput at least can win some puck battles.

Regardless, who cares. It's the 4th line that has movable parts.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Why is Julien taking Byron off the Drouin-Domi-Byron line?

I guess he wants some grit on the road. I would put Byron back once the match settles in.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
All I know is me posting on HF Habs will be greatly reduced and I'm pretty much done with participating in GDT's here for the time being. I'm gonna hangout and start posting more in the cluster**** that is the mainboard being currently overrun by arrogant and obnoxious Leaf fans at the moment. At least there I can apparently voice my opinion which isn't something one can do here anymore it seems.
For a fanbase who's team hasn't won a playoff series since 2004 they are a brash bunch...........can't help but think they have been very fortunate with their tank strategy and their incredible luck on the injury front...

The main board is a hard spot to take seriously at times...........alot of haters all the time.........I suppose though, we have enough on here also!! lol

Jul 6, 2016
I am expecting a very tight, physical game tonight in Ottawa. I would not be surprised at all if the Sens win it. They got offense for sure and size to rattle the smaller Habs players.

JuicyHam

Dec 16, 2013
windsor
I am expecting a very tight, physical game tonight in Ottawa. I would not be surprised at all if the Sens win it. They got offense for sure and size to rattle the smaller Habs players.
We not have the biggest team but we're not pushovers. Plenty of players who can play the body

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad