GDT: Canadiens @ Senators 7PM CBC|RDS|TSN 1200

Status
Not open for further replies.

DylanSensFan

BEESHIP: NBH
Aug 3, 2010
Calgary
kittyyoda.jpg

yoda kitty says: think not about victory or defeat.

Quo

Mar 22, 2012
Hamsterdam
Pageau is in the minors. Sent down relatively recently after wasting away on the fourth line. He is the #1 C in Bingo right now which is probably better for him than having him play with Matt Kassian.

You seriously can't write "rispeck" here?

Come on...

If you saw the playoff GDT's on the main board last year you'd understand why that step was taken.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I feel like Columbus was just the start in a boost in confidence for the Sens. Tonight will really get them rolling on the season. I've no doubt that this team can do big things.

Maxd

Sep 29, 2008
Does anyone else feel that it isn't as much fun playing the Habs when their fans are so down? I never realized how much more fun it is playing against a team with cocky arrogant fans than one with demoralized subdued ones.

All I'm looking for a just a taste of the "sens are irrelevant" smack that we put up with last spring ... you know ... something to get the juices flowing.

H2O

Sep 18, 2005
I feel like Columbus was just the start in a boost in confidence for the Sens. Tonight will really get them rolling on the season. I've no doubt that this team can do big things.

I'm sure more than one person said this after the Detroit game. Lehner will need to be light's out tonight for us to win. Montreal is going to skate circles around our D.

Tampacuseforever

Nov 3, 2012
I'm sure more than one person said this after the Detroit game. Lehner will need to be light's out tonight for us to win. Montreal is going to skate circles around our D.

There speed will really test of defense I would rather see Weircioch in tonight.

benjiv1

Mar 8, 2010
Ottawa
There speed will really test of defense I would rather see Weircioch in tonight.

I expect our defense to out-muscle them all game long, but for MTL to capitalize on a huge amount of PP time in their favour.

Lehner plays lights out, Ottawa scores goals on the counter attack.

4-2 Sens.

Goals by:

Ryan
Karlsson
Smith
Zibanejad

johan f

Jun 23, 2008
Sweden
Will be a treat to read the mainboard tonight with all the hoolabaloo around Subban-Karlsson "rivalry" among forumists. :)
Just sitting down with a bowl of popcorn and enjoy!

GrantLemons

Church of FYOUS
Feb 3, 2013
Ottawa, ON
I actually have a good feeling about tonight. I think the boys will get up for this one.

No score prediction from me, but I just feel like we're going to score early and often.

GSG.

dingbatz

Apr 20, 2013
I expect our defense to out-muscle them all game long, but for MTL to capitalize on a huge amount of PP time in their favour.

Lehner plays lights out, Ottawa scores goals on the counter attack.

4-2 Sens.

Goals by:

Ryan
Karlsson
Smith
Zibanejad

I'm hoping Turris scores one tonight. It has been a while and he deserves it.

King Karlsson

Gersei Chongar
Sep 30, 2011
We need to be veeeerrryy disciplined tonight, and if we're not, we need to at least get Subban involved so their PP isn't as good. Chris Neil vs Subban anyone? ;)

mrkevo

Nov 5, 2013
Ontario
Hey guys this is my first post. I've been reading the forums for awhile now and figured I should join in on the fun.

Looking forward to the game tonight but really frustrated that Conacher keeps having his playing time reduced. The kid works hard and could be really useful if he has some good line mates. He's not going to be of any use on that fourth line playing 6 mins a night with Kassian. Would love to see him and Neil switched so he could play with Michalek and Smith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->