Recalled/Assigned: Canadiens Recall Michael Chaput from Laval Rocket

FloJack

Lurking and liking.
Sponsor
Sep 6, 2006
Ah so we could have gotten Domi without trading Galchenyuk in your view.

I'm glad you're a passionate Habs fan that has recently joined the boards and contributes to them as well, but your obsession with thinking Domi could've been had without trading Galchenyuk that you seem to bring up in every thread is just very grating at this point and is causing me to stop reading your posts and label you as the poster obsessed with thinking Domi could've been had without trading Galchenyuk.

Just wanted to share as I'm reading you say this AGAIN in a Michael Chaput thread.

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
I'm glad you're a passionate Habs fan that has recently joined the boards and contributes to them as well, but your obsession with thinking Domi could've been had without trading Galchenyuk that you seem to bring up in every thread is just very grating at this point and is causing me to stop reading your posts and label you as the poster obsessed with thinking Domi could've been had without trading Galchenyuk.

Just wanted to share as I'm reading you say this AGAIN in a Michael Chaput thread.

He said it not me. But point taken. And what's grating to me, among other things, is lack of high end on offense, when it was available. But that's a whole other debate. And I'll take your point and try to tone it down and try to get over what could have been, the big opportunities right there for the taking missed this summer.

Reactions: McTusk

scrubadam

Apr 10, 2016
Why on earth would Hudon get promoted? He's been terrible.

I like Hudon. I think he has some skills but so far he hasn't showed a ton this year. I thought he was going to be better and would break out but looks like he is showing why he is a fringe NHLer.

Either way, Hudon/Kenny/Chaput/D'Lo/Peca all of these guys are just all sorts of meh and are more AHLers than NHLers.

Byron and Armia can't come back fast enough.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->