HF Habs: Canadiens Prediction Games

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
The Canadiens prediction game here. Excel gonna be back for a good cause. The idea of this system is to reward the one who finds the good results. Like CH win or lose (regular/OT) with a “X” goals of gap against their opponent. As a bonus, predict the goalscorers and how many goals they gonna score.

I expect you to participate. Deadlines to send your stuffs are until the beginning at every games.

Exemple:
I predict the same score as the final score, I collect 10 points
I predict a "one goal difference ", I collect 9 points
I predict a "two goals difference", I collect 5 points
I predict a "win/lose", but it's a lose/win final score I collect 0 points

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
4-3 in OT good guys.

Drouin, Petry, Gallagher and Mete.

Fun!
I expect 2-1 Carolina.
Teravainen, Foegele and Gallagher.

3-2 Habs. Danault with the first goal.

Let's go!!

Great game day thread.

We got this one, Carolina is getting edged out 3-2.

Sticking with my prediction that Petry pots 2 tonight (one on the PP!)

6-1 habs. Gally with 2 goals, suzuki with 1g 2a, weber with a Goal, drouin with 2 assists, kk with a goal any Byron with a goal. 2assists for danault.

If you think of anything I left out, please let me know.

Reactions: CheldishGamibno

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
I think we will go up 1-0 on an early goal, but ultimately, lose 4-3 in regulation.
This one going to OT again in my book
I'd rather they channel the spirit of Jacques Martin for one game, box off the Leafs and win 2-1 in regulation.
I sadly do not forsee us winning tomorrow night. I am prepping myself for a loss so I am not disappointing if we do.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Suzuki scores two.

Habs win easy 5-1 **** the Laffs

If habs line 3 and 4 are better then the leafs 3-4 plus all the habs speed might do the trick. [maybe] overall the habs might squeeze one out but if the leafs get going it's 5-1 leafs.

Hutchinson in net should help our chances to win. I predict a 4-3 win for us. Gally with a goal and Suzuki with his first NHL point.

I say start Kinkaid. Habs get a shutout. Mete with a hat-trick.

BaseballCoach

Dec 15, 2006
I predict a disaster season.

The trend after one week of play is not good.

Let's look at the good, the bad and the ugly.

Good:
  • Getting good practice at shootouts
  • Getting lots of practice killing penalties
  • Owner managing expectations brilliantly
Bad:
  • No consistency on the fourth line
  • They have not been able to replace Bob Cole
  • Ginette Reno hasn't sung once yet
Ugly:
  • A week into the season and the 3 top C are on pace to average 9 assists each
  • The team has not a single two goal scorer
  • Carey Price has one of the worst GAA in the league again
  • The so-called #1D is on pace to fall short of Larry Robinson's team +/- record by THIRTY-EIGHT!!!
  • Artturi Lehkonen's shot is still one of the stars of the reality show "The Disappearance (Le Disparu)"
  • Most importantly, Victor Mete is on pace for 0 points this year, which would mean that we absolutely BLEW that 4th round pick; look at what other teams have done with their 4th pick: Mitch Marner, Seth Jones, Alex Pietrangelo, Nik Backstrom, etc.

Last edited:

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
To my eyes he looks like he is struggling with the speed of the NHL game. It's a big jump from Jr. to the big league, he'll figure it out.

We are winning 4-2 tonight.
Come back after the game is over and like this comment.

I think the habs win this one... 4-2 or something.

Calling a L and a hfhabs meltdown tonight

Habs win 5-2

Mete will score.

Habs win tonight but it will be a tough game.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
JuJu Mobb said:
After this game, we'll be 2-2-2.

beh3moth said:
Mete gets a rush and snipes it top shelf, book it

LaP said:
Mete gets a rush and snipes it top shelf, book it

Victorius said:
I am just expecting the reverse, like it was the case vs St-Louis.

Rapala said:
I smell a win too I'm just not sure of the score or for which team.

Kudo Shinichi said:
Last game we beat the playoffs champ, now we will beat the regular season's champ

bobholly39 said:
Habs win 7-1 Mete with a hat trick.

domiwroze said:
I had a dream that Mete scored from short side about 5feet away from the goaltender. Everyone were way too happy for the kid as they should be. It was like a playoff overtime goal. Often, my dreams become reality.

Tuggy said:
I've had a vision...Mete will score his first goal tonight! (Maybe more)

HabsWhiteKnightLOL said:
Like the typical , habs should get instantly destroyed but will probably win because thats how habs work. If it was New Jersey we would probably get really destroyed. 6-3 Habs

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
HabsWhiteKnightLOL said:
Don't worry everyone we are playing Minnesota twice in 3 games . We'll beat those bottom feeders and nobody will remember about this game , until we play a good team .

Archijerej said:
Kind of a must win game.

habsfan891 said:
I fully expect to see kk still on 4th line wing and i expect a loss Devan Dubnyk has had our number for multiple years now

Rapala said:
I think we split the two games with the Wild. I also still believe we won't end October with a very good record. I projected 3-6 in the last nine games. So far we are 1-1.

Censored Toad said:
I could easily see us losing both games.. habs tend to play well against good team and then crap the bed against bottom feeders unless its Ottawa. Anyways, onto game day talk... 9 losses against Minny eh? I forsee it being 10 tonight.

LaP said:
A game we can't lose against a team we must beat.

Canadiens Ghost said:
The type of game where the Habs play to the level of their opponents and lose 5-1.

Bask said:
western team? bad team? oh baybeeee we're gonna lose

I don't know what it is but games against Minnesota are always chippy. I expect a Wild one.

Habs should win this. Though, big goalies intimidate Montreal, so could be a 2-0 loss.

Anyone who thinks because Minnesota is off to a slow start that this will be a win are in for a rude awakening. The Wild always feast on this team.Habs score one or less.

We will this one. Easily.

4-2 Habs, Byron, KK, Domi and Weber with the goals

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Geez the drama queens are out in full force for this one.

"We don't match up"
"We'll get owned"
" A MUST WIN"

LMAO... Take a pill and Chase it with your favorite Molson product will you ladies.

Habs 5 Sharks 2
Empty net Goal

Karlsson -3 ... A total bum in his zone

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad