GDT: Canadiens@Leafs 7PM HNIC CBC/SN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erdinger

Oct 6, 2011
Toronto
I'm hoping for a blowout tonight. Maybe that will trigger some major changes with this team. Firing Babcock would be a good start.
I think missing the playoffs is the only thing that will produce that. Tampa is too good this year anyway so I'd take short term pain for long term gain. New players or new coaches. Something needs to happen

Reactions: PeterPuck101

Martin Skoula

Oct 18, 2017
I don't care about the defense anymore, winning 6-5 is fine by me. How is this team not capable of scoring more than 2 goals?

thewave

Jun 17, 2011
Mob mentality, a case study...

We haven't played solid hockey in months. I am not saying there hasn't been a good game or good periods. I am saying there has been no real consistent stretches of dominance. This team, it should be dominant and defensively... Woeful, again on paper the D core is pretty good.

Matthews scores, another personal achievement. It's bitter sweet when you're losing like this.

Reactions: dsred and Erdinger

orbiter11

Sep 11, 2014
How you hire any gm under 40 is beyond me. Especially the flag ship number 1 up and coming team. Gming isn't about drafting its about contracts and trades primarily and there hasn't been one move Dubas had made that ive felt good about. We need a right d so he brings in a sheltered left D from the worst team in the league. Hes over paid every contract negotiation. and gave away our good backup so we can ruin Anderson before the playoffs.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Get 1 more before the end of the second, and then win the third.

All it takes.

Put your heads down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad