Dec 3, 2012
Bowen Island, BC
Matthews on Price:
FoolishGlossyCats-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: great

Brock Radunske

안양종합운동장 빙상장
Aug 8, 2012
Anyone interested in pooling their money and paying for a rocket to blast Marleau, Gardiner and Zaitsev into the sun?
Lemme know.

Reactions: MarnerElite

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
I’m a pretty optimistic person.

But with how MTL, PIT, CAR are playing, and CBJ loading up, I’m a bit nervous for the stretch drive.

Reactions: Legendary

Jmo89

Mar 21, 2010
I don't agree with all of the criticism Babcock takes (for one thing I personally believe a coaches influence on the game can be very exaggerated.) However, he absolutely deserves all the criticism for his power play stupidity with the first unit only playing half in all situations, and PP2 not starting when one or two of their players have had a shift.

Same goes for the weird obsession with the 4th line. I mean if they were actually any good then sure, give them their guaranteed 10-12 minutes, but in games where they're trailing or its close they should be getting alot less. Especially late.

CabanaBoy5

Feb 17, 2013
Woodbridge
I’m not the hardest on Gauthier and Lindholm, but I’d gladly waive them both and bring up Moore and Greening
Absolutely. What does Lindholm offer that Greening wouldn’t, with more size and skill. Just what does Gauthier offer? Size with no skill or grit.

Mar 26, 2010
Andersen makes me think every shot on him is going in the net.

Reactions: Al14

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
If your problem with this game is Nylander, then you need to give your head a shake
not this game. But he never should've been signed after the shit he pulled. The results speak for themselves. We've been worse with him. We lose tonight....we're sub .500 with him back

Reactions: ToneDog
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad