GDT: Canadiens @ Jets | Tues Oct 15 | 7PM CST/8PM EST | MTS Centre

Status
Not open for further replies.

FBS

Sep 6, 2011
I'm cautiously optimistic about this game.

I'm also not making a vBookie bet, and I don't have any alcohol at home. :sarcasm:

Go Jets Go!

Prot

Sep 21, 2011
I cannot over emphasize the Jets' need to be VERY physical tonight.

Also, all those red jerseys make me sick. (From the locals I mean specifically.)

bazaaa*

He got a shutout and made some good saves. His puckhandling and rebound control is superior to Pavelec. Yes, we should start him, and yes, we should at least give him the opportunity to win the starting job over Pavelec. Why is he immune to competition? Who knows, he might actually play better with a little fire (or fear) in his belly.

He was out of position numerous times, and got lucky numerous times with shots being blocked or missing the net because he did not have a clue the player even shot the puck. But we see goalie save puck, we say goalie did good!

Hank Chinaski

May 29, 2007
YFO
He was out of position numerous times, and got lucky numerous times with shots being blocked or missing the net because he did not have a clue the player even shot the puck. But we see goalie save puck, we say goalie did good!

That's Monty's greatest weakness, he is horrible at tracking the puck. I can't count the number of times I've seen him looking for it frantically when it goes wide or gets deflected in front.

That said, I think he does a way better job than Pavelec with rebound control. That and he's a phenomenal puckhandler.

Prot

Sep 21, 2011
Sitting in my seat having a beer.
Doesnt get better than this!
Go Jets Go

You know there are guys, some of them alone, some with people they know, and they constantly text throughout the game. I often wondered why, or where you'd text throughout a game... Now I know.

bazaaa*

That's Monty's greatest weakness, he is horrible at tracking the puck. I can't count the number of times I've seen him looking for it frantically when it goes wide or gets deflected in front.

That said, I think he does a way better job than Pavelec with rebound control. That and he's a phenomenal puckhandler.

Glad I'm not the only one that noticed it. He played well, but he's looking several of those shots didn't find the back of the net, and he wouldn't have even known.

Or the pucks at the point, and he's getting screened, and he's standing upright looking for the puck as it's being fired on night.

Aela*

Can't wait for the game to start! Also, Hummus + Pita chips are really good, lol. It's grown on me too.

Blackie Dammit

proud flatlander
Jun 27, 2011
Interlake
I have 3 Habs fans in my ticket group, the good thing about that is while they are fighting over Habs games, the good ones like the home openers and New Years Eve are left for me. Other than that I have no use for Habs fans. GO JETS GO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->