Status
Not open for further replies.

rehf

Fueled by Maurice
Feb 15, 2013
Winnipeg
It's the #WrightWay ;)

He has the #WrightStuff :naughty:

Probably going to miss the first period of the game tonight due to work, I'll probably check in on the thread, that alone will tell me how the Jets are playing.

vBookie all in, Wright with a Hat Trick, Jets win, etc, etc... :)

In all seriousness though, please play well Jets.

King Woodballs

Captain Awesome
Sep 25, 2007
Your Mind
I won't disagree with you there.

I just think that Montoya has done everything he can to earn more starts. He's riding a high and the team is confident in front of him. I'd start him again.

You wont get a disagreement from me here either.
He has played well in most of his games.

And yes I do think he should get upwards up 15-20 starts this year.

But if Pavelec doesn't play today then he is off for an entire week.

Sure he had not the best of games against Dallas, but has played well as a whole so far early in this season.

King Woodballs

Captain Awesome
Sep 25, 2007
Your Mind
I thought the joke was great. :laugh:

Thanks boss.
I thought it was straight forward and easy to get...

I read a post saying it was sad...

joke_over_head-%28n1297144930266%29-%28n1307153027475%29.jpg

:dunno:

Mud Turtle

Jul 26, 2013
What terrible message is that? That you have faith in your starting goaltender of 4 years? Who for better or for worse is our franchise goaltender, for the foreseeable future? And that there's no need to start a goaltender controversy/challenge in the 7th game of the season with a 600k backup? I like Monty and wouldn't have minded seeing him start too, but I wouldn't say this is terrible message.

I think you reward success. Monty had success, not only because it was a shutout but because we saw some other very good things from him. (Rebound control, puckhandling etc).

We all complain about Noel being stubborn sometimes. Well this is a good example. He's chosen Pavelec as his starter and is going back to him despite a very pedestrian GAA again so far this year.

If a player plays well, he should be rewarded. Instead Montoya will sit on the bench and likely watch Pavs get lit up by the Habs again as he usually does. Just my opinion.

Thesaurus

Lyrical Wordsmith
Dec 14, 2011
The Cosmos
I think you reward success. Monty had success, not only because it was a shutout but because we saw some other very good things from him. (Rebound control, puckhandling etc).

We all complain about Noel being stubborn sometimes. Well this is a good example. He's chosen Pavelec as his starter and is going back to him despite a very pedestrian GAA again so far this year.

If a player plays well, he should be rewarded. Instead Montoya will sit on the bench and likely watch Pavs get lit up by the Habs again as he usually does. Just my opinion.
And if Noel starts Monty everyone complains about him starting a backup in back to back games.

Ramsalot

Rergisterd Uhrser
Jan 17, 2013
Torpronto
Screw it, all in on da chets. The team probably really hates Montreal for what they've done to them the past two seasons. Give in to the hate, join the dark side... the west side...

mzappa

Jets fans in space
Jun 27, 2011
Its pre-gamer beer time and the evil Habs are in town! Lets do this JETS NATION!!! :handclap:

ihadtochangethename

Sep 1, 2012
USA
What if pavs lets in 5 by midway of the first and gets pulled? Then monty comes in and saves 30 more shots. Somehow the team rallies back and wins. Then what? hmmmm....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->