HF Habs: Canadiens 2021-22 Schedule Released

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
First game on October 13th against Toronto.

First home game is on October 16th vs. Rangers

20210722_183901.png

6 preseason games:

Last edited:

DavePeak

What a goal Mann!
Jul 15, 2009
Montreal
I thought players wanted to continue going with 2-game series this season (but against the whole league). Anyway, MTL@SEA Oct 26 and SEA@MTL Mar 12.

When is the All-Star weekend in Vegas? Still on the menu even with the Olympic games?

Edit: The Golden Knights will host the 2022 Honda NHL All-Star Weekend at T-Mobile Arena, featuring the 2022 NHL All-Star Skills on Feb. 4 and the 2022 Honda NHL All-Star Game on Feb. 5.
NHL 2021-22 season schedule features Lightning, Kraken on opening night

If my count is right, 10x 2 games in 2 days.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrGold

OpenIceHit

Oct 3, 2006
VA
Why do we never start the season at home? Is there a reason for that? It seems it's always in Toronto for the first game.

Also, why are always on the road during the Christmas holidays?

Just asking ... almost complaining. ;)

DavePeak

What a goal Mann!
Jul 15, 2009
Montreal
I was all on board the covid divisions but after seeing the same 6 teams for 56 games, +11 more in the playoffs, I’m so over it now.
1000%
Why do we never start the season at home? Is there a reason for that? It seems it's always in Toronto for the first game.

I know that in the past during the Holidays, the Bell Centre hosted shows like Disney on Ice or some kind of circus, but I don't know if that is the cause or the consequence of that Christmas trip on the road.

The Price is Right

Jul 3, 2008

Cause all the Quebcois are in Florida in December and it's the only way to fill the arena for the Panthers lol

HostileCapSpace

Jul 1, 2019
Montreal
Habs are actually the second game at home for Seattle after the Canucks. Kind of unexpected.

Edit: League thought they would pick Price. :sarcasm:

CHfan1

Apr 23, 2012
I can see the Habs possibly getting off to a hot start. They don’t face too much top competition in the first 16 games. Only 4 games against teams that made the playoffs this past season in that run (playoff teams bolded below).

Tor, Buff, NYR, SJ X 2, Car, Det X 3, Sea, LA X 2, Ana, NYI, Vegas , Cal.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

For the holidays, it's because the Bell Center is usually holding other events.

But it also helps the southern teams like the ones in Florida draw crowds because of the snowbirds.

DavePeak

What a goal Mann!
Jul 15, 2009
Montreal
I can see the Habs possibly getting off to a hot start. They don’t face too much top competition in the first 16 games. Only 4 games against teams that made the playoffs this past season in that run (playoff teams bolded below).

Let's see if we have a new Mr. October in Dom

thewall

Jul 9, 2010
Lets not forget we can't beat SJ no matter where we play them.

I hate starting vs the Leafs again. Very uncreative schedule once again.

Belial

Oct 22, 2014
Montreal

Gotta start the season with something like 10-4-2 or 9-4-3...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->