Canadian WJC Centers

ruski17

Jun 7, 2010
Montreal
Bournival is likely to become a 4th line center. Canada always has a 4th line **** disturber line. Bournival fits that criteria.

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
No ones forgetting about him, he's not a center.

Actually I believe Schwartz is listed as center on various sites, but primarily plays wing now. That said, I highly doubt he'll play center for Canada, or in the NHL when he breaks in, his game is much more suited to that of a winger.

YEGJuniorFan

Dec 3, 2009
Edmonton
Actually I believe Schwartz is listed as center on various sites, but primarily plays wing now. That said, I highly doubt he'll play center for Canada, or in the NHL when he breaks in, his game is much more suited to that of a winger.

his game kinda reminds me of eberle...would anyone agree with that comparison?

Strome, Huberdeau, Schwartz will all certainly play wing if Nugent-Hopkins/Johansen are available

TheNorth

Better Call Saul
Feb 16, 2010
Dam after looking at the possible centers I guess Sgarbossa doesn't have a chance

Homesick

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
Calgary
Apparently Schwartz is playing wing with Nugent-Hopkins centring tonight.....and they look dynamite

Crede777

Deputized
Dec 16, 2009
Bournival is likely to become a 4th line center. Canada always has a 4th line **** disturber line. Bournival fits that criteria.

I wouldn't be surprised if Jenner strongly contested that role. Despite being a 2nd round pick, he's got size, physicality, and wins face-offs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->