GDT: Canadian West Side Story, eh? 5pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

STL Shark

Mar 6, 2013
4-3 Jets. Don't trust Aaron Dell to win a game against a bad team, nonetheless a good one.

Jets: Connor, Ehlers, Scheifle, Wheeler
Sharks: Labanc, Meier, Thornton

FunkyPhin

Feb 2, 2011
Vancouver
Don't have a good feeling about this game, I'm expecting a loss, lets hope the Flames drop the ball and lose to the devils.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Last night's effort leads me to believe they'll bring it again tonight, too. They didn't overlook the Wild and played basically a low-risk, low-exertion, mistake free hockey game.

I'll take the Sharks 5-3.

seroes

May 3, 2016
California
5-3 jets

2nd of a back to back and playing Dell against a great team. I have 0 expectations.

Trouba, wheelerx2, Laine, Scheifele

Burns, pavs, meier

DeadGhost

Ugistered Reger
Feb 15, 2010
4-2 Jets
Laine, Scheifele, Ehlers, Chairot
Pavelski, Burns

Sharks take an early 1-0 lead. Sharks lose the lead and close the period down 2-1. Winnipeg takes in 3-1 in the 2nd. Sharks bring it back to within one midway through the 3rd. Jets get a PP goal late in the 3rd and cap it off with an empty netter.

Jargon

Apr 12, 2011
Venice, California
He was on the bench the whole game. Hopefully he gets a shot at redemption but Deboer really seems to have him on a short leash

I hope that’s not the case and he’s just resting a nagging injury. The dude has admitted that confidence is his main issue, benching him isn’t going to help. I also don’t think he’s been particularly bad or anything.

STL Shark

Mar 6, 2013
He was on the bench the whole game. Hopefully he gets a shot at redemption but Deboer really seems to have him on a short leash
He’s been terrible for weeks. The fact he’s still seeing top 6 minutes is a joke. Shame that all of our strength is on the left side. Would be nice for a RH shooting power forward to replace Donskoi on the Hertl line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->