Canadian Soccer Part II

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
I'm tired of people complaining about Will Johnson. He isn't good and there is no one out there he should replace.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
Really frustrating goal to give up. Outplayed horribly and to be frank, really stupid plays by the team when we had possession.

Arfield has been our best player. Edgar has been good too, IMO.

I hate how we scored and decided to go #100percentFloro

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
I'm tired of people complaining about Will Johnson. He isn't good and there is no one out there he should replace.
He is good. I've seen him play in multiple Canadian matches. He's always one of our best players.

Maybe the rest of our players don't step up like Will Johnson does. I don't know. I don't really watch TFC, so maybe he's brutal there. But as far as wearing the Maple Leaf? He's one of the best, no question.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
This game is going to end 4 or 5 to 1.

No ****, but there isn't much Canada can do here. They look totally lethargic and that's mostly due to the conditions. **** FIFA for allowing host nations the ability to allow where and when games are hosted.

Canada should schedule fall/winter/spring games in the Praries next time.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
No ****, but there isn't much Canada can do here. They look totally lethargic and that's mostly due to the conditions. **** FIFA for allowing host nations the ability to allow where and when games are hosted.

Canada should schedule fall/winter/spring games in the Praries next time.
Canada has done that before numerous times.

They don't really allow "when and where."

It's in Honduras... and it's on this day. Rain or shine.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
And that's game. Let's hope we can keep this close and Mexico can crush Honduras. We also need to crush El Salvador.

Hopefully we'll have a new bench boss by then. I went through this crap for awhile with Kenny ****ing Jackett. We ditch him this year and it's a whole new team with similar players. Zenga. :bow:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->