Canadian Soccer Part II

bardown88

Nov 19, 2009
Telkwa
Any other duals we can recruit ?

Bryan Cristante (Italy) is one as well as some youth players like Josh Doughty (US/England) and Fikayo Tomori (England) Cistante is similar to a guy like Vitoria in that he may play for Canada eventually but its predicated on him not being good enough to be called up to Italy

theaub

34-38-61-10-13-15
Nov 21, 2008
Toronto
Davies doesn't even have Canadian citizenship yet so he's still not eligible for Canada at the senior level (believe he has been called to youth squads).

IHaveNoCreativity

May 5, 2012
Somewhere in Quebec.
Davies doesn't even have Canadian citizenship yet so he's still not eligible for Canada at the senior level (believe he has been called to youth squads).

Hopefully he has his citizenship soon.

As for Christsnte I've heard he wants to play for Italy, and we should get Doughty and Tomori, but we'll need some luck.

There's also Joey Cowlishaw...

Is Caniggia Elva any good ?

theaub

34-38-61-10-13-15
Nov 21, 2008
Toronto
Tomori just played for England U-19's.

Elva is 20 years old and still hasn't played above 3.B so I wouldn't get carried away with him either.

theaub

34-38-61-10-13-15
Nov 21, 2008
Toronto
Women's tourney kicks off for Canada in about 35 mins or so

Starting Tancredi and Matheson though lmao

Fulham

Jan 6, 2015
^ Cyle Larin is a generational Player from a CMNT standpoint. We've never had a young striker as prolific as him in a Good league Since Radzinski.

I would Consider Davies a class above anything we've produced. Potential Wise obviously. He's going to end the season with 10+ MLS appearances and has been dynamic not for his his age but this level when he's played so far. And he's 15 till October

Sep 19, 2008
Labbe plays locally here for the Washington Spirit (as well as Diana Matheson). Wishing her the best of luck this Olympics.

IHaveNoCreativity

May 5, 2012
Somewhere in Quebec.
^ Cyle Larin is a generational Player from a CMNT standpoint. We've never had a young striker as prolific as him in a Good league Since Radzinski.

I would Consider Davies a class above anything we've produced. Potential Wise obviously. He's going to end the season with 10+ MLS appearances and has been dynamic not for his his age but this level when he's played so far. And he's 15 till October

Yeah, and in a spurt where we really produced few talents, maybe Osorio, Morgan and Henry ? Really not much came for that age group.

We need to cap tie Ballou and Davies, I don't think we're ever had players with their creative abilities. They can unlock the D.

The future is starting to look bright.

How's Hanson Boakkai doing ? He's another attacking talent to watch.

Fulham

Jan 6, 2015
Yeah, and in a spurt where we really produced few talents, maybe Osorio, Morgan and Henry ? Really not much came for that age group.

We need to cap tie Ballou and Davies, I don't think we're ever had players with their creative abilities. They can unlock the D.

How's Hanson Boakkai doing ? He's another attacking talent to watc

I Agree that the future is looking bright. These USL-Pro teams are proving vital to our next wave of youngsters. We Added 30+ Full time professional opportunities with their CAN Quota.

Boakkai is officially a bust... on trial in 3rd Div Sweden but won't sign( As FC Edmonton is demanding a development fee) He had a Move to a Hadjek Split's Feeder team scuppered for similar reasons

IHaveNoCreativity

May 5, 2012
Somewhere in Quebec.

How's Hanson Boakkai doing ? He's another attacking talent to watc

I Agree that the future is looking bright. These USL-Pro teams are proving vital to our next wave of youngsters. We Added 30+ Full time professional opportunities with their CAN Quota.

Boakkai is officially a bust... on trial in 3rd Div Sweden but won't sign( As FC Edmonton is demanding a development fee) He had a Move to a Hadjek Split's Feeder team scuppered for similar reasons

Well he's only 18, and he looked good at the Pan Am games last summer.

Once the Canadian league is up and running it will help a lot.

Fulham

Jan 6, 2015
^5"5 and under is doable if you have supreme talent, or a tireless and fearless mentality. He has neither

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad