Canada's 2006 National Junior Team???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cole Caulifield

Apr 22, 2004
montreal said:
Last years team was the best I've seen, are you surprised that compared to last year this year is weak? Sometimes when I say things outloud first, they make more sense. ;) :biglaugh: :D

I know that the team wouldn't be as good. But now that I see a possible final result, I'm even more surprised.

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
As far as the goaltending is concerned, I wouldn't be surprized if Tyler Plante makes the team. Much like Glass last year, if he has a solid start to the season he can earn a spot.

ktownhockey

Mar 29, 2004
Ontario canada
I think Bertram will be there Cogliano and Chucko also.. should be a good year for the NCAA

Hey does anything think Toews has a chance? I see him beginning to get the hype and it's his draft year. He could obviosuly do well at this level but Canada is so deep they probably won't use him (it's their trend with draft age player minus the phenoms Spezza BO-Man Nash)

SpezNc2

Mar 3, 2002
Do it's me or every year we are bashing against our goaltender... ? In this kind of camp I think it's hard to evaluate a goalie....

Hedberg

MLD Glue Guy
Jan 9, 2005
BC, Canada
My team, post camp

Goal: Devan Dubnyk, Julien Ellis
Defence: Cam Barker, Luc Bourdon, Mark Fistric, Andy Rogers, Ryan Parent, Marc Staal, Brendan Mikkelson
Forwards: Daniel Bertram, David Bolland, Alex Bourret, Gilbert Brule, Kyle Chipchura, Kris Chucko, Andrew Cogliano, Blake Comeau, Guillame Latendresse, Ryan O'Marra, Benoit Pouilot, Wojtek Wolski

no Gino

May 16, 2005
Le Golie said:
As far as the goaltending is concerned, I wouldn't be surprized if Tyler Plante makes the team. Much like Glass last year, if he has a solid start to the season he can earn a spot.

I agree. Not a fan of his style, but if he can learn to stay more under control, he will be in consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->