Last edited:

Aaron Vickers

FCHockey
Mar 4, 2002
Calgary, AB
www.nhlentrydraft.com
First period takes now up:

First Period Thoughts
-The pairing of Beaulieu and Ceci have been pretty impressive, Ceci in particular.
-Connolly has played with a lot more jam. He is doing a lot of really good things on the ice.
-Pearson, Boone Jenner and Toffoli have really clicked as a line, establishing a good cycle on a few different occasions.
-Strome is showing more urgency in his game, something he needs to do to ensure he makes the team.
http://futureconsiderations.ca/canada-camp-takes-day-3-game/

Htial

Oct 25, 2011
I'm glad the flak Connolly received from hitting Howden hasn't scared him off from playing physical in this game.

Horatio Caine

Jul 14, 2009
In the first game, i thought that Beaulieu and Ceci showed great chemistry. Again tonight. I really want to see both of them with the team.

Zeroknowledge*

In the first game, i thought that Beaulieu and Ceci showed great chemistry. Again tonight. I really want to see both of them with the team.

Agree with this they've shown the best chemistry of any pairing yet in all three games.

leafsfuture

Mar 30, 2008
Can playing for the Canadian team pretty much confirm that Bunz is cut?
Remember last year Roy and Anderson were the Canadian goalies, and Visentin and Pickard for the CIS. The implication was that Roy was guaranteed the spot, Anderson was out of the running and Visentin and Pickard were fighting for the last spot

wings5

Jan 6, 2008
Can playing for the Canadian team pretty much confirm that Bunz is cut?
Remember last year Roy and Anderson were the Canadian goalies, and Visentin and Pickard for the CIS. The implication was that Roy was guaranteed the spot, Anderson was out of the running and Visentin and Pickard were fighting for the last spot

Isn't Bunz playing for CIS?

RomersWorld*

Danault showing he can score goals in the dirty areas. He could be what the team needs on the 3rd/4th lines. Great defensively, can play any forward position, some skill there as well.

Jason MacIsaac

Jan 13, 2004
Halifax, NS
Wedgewood has outplayed Bunz IMO. I maybe slightly biased however. He has handled the puck better and hasn't let anything remotely close to soft.

Habs19

Jul 14, 2011
Do anybody know when the next set of cuts will be and how is Beaulieu and Bournival playing tonight?

SDig14

Feb 19, 2010
Edmonton, AB
Isn't Bunz playing for CIS?

Agreed. I haven't been able to watch but I thought Visentin and Bunz were on the the same team tonight...(I think both are playing for Canada though, not CIS)

Either way, I don't really think any of the goalies have done anything good or bad enough to solidify a spot or lose on going into tonight, so I would be shocked if it wasn't Bunz and Visentin this year.

Bunz was the best goalie at the summer camp by most accounts and has been arguably the best of the 4 all year so far in the regular season, so I get the feeling he will be backing up Visentin to start.

Can't say I'm happy Visentin is being handed a job since he has been arguably the worst of the 4 this season. It's tough for goalies to turn it around and gain confidence quickly, but I guess they feel the experience is going to be a big help this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad