Canada vs. ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lessy

Jul 21, 2004
Sudbury
I'm just wondering who Canada will play in the semi-finals. I know it depends on tonights game and the quarter-final but what would have to happen in tonights game where Canada would face either Russia or the USA in the semifinal.

Roger's Pancreas*

Saying stuff like that will put you in the United State's shoes. Given the situation though, I want to say this roster is an NHL caliber team at the moment.

FLAMESFAN

Feb 27, 2002
We would have to see what happens in the QFs first...........But Canada will play the winner of A2 vs B3

Pepper

Aug 30, 2004
Panasonic Youth said:
Saying stuff like that will put you in the United State's shoes. Given the situation though, I want to say this roster is an NHL caliber team at the moment.

Well you couldn't be more wrong, any NHL team would kill team Canada.

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
Pepper said:
Well you couldn't be more wrong, any NHL team would kill team Canada.

these guys would not get killed... lets put it this way... howe many of these players would be in the NHL right now if for no lockout?

Carter, Richards, Getzlaf, Phaneuf, Bergeron would be in the NHL right off the top of my head

Traitor8

Nov 3, 2003
Visit site
Hackett said:
these guys would not get killed... lets put it this way... howe many of these players would be in the NHL right now if for no lockout?

Carter, Richards, Getzlaf, Phaneuf, Bergeron would be in the NHL right off the top of my head

It doesn't mean that the will have as much ice time as they do in the WJC ... Instead of Nokeilanen..let's say it was St-Louiswill the result be the same? Instead of the other team's goalie, you have Khabibulin or Brodeur...

hockeyfan125

Jul 10, 2004
Panasonic Youth said:
NHL caliber? Not even close.

Roger's Pancreas*

jtuzzi21 said:
NHL caliber? Not even close.

Are you serious....You have three grand involved in a bet, for tonights game the New York Islanders vs. Team Canada. Which one would you put your chips on?

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
Komisarek8 said:
It doesn't mean that the will have as much ice time as they do in the WJC ... Instead of Nokeilanen..let's say it was St-Louiswill the result be the same? Instead of the other team's goalie, you have Khabibulin or Brodeur...

I'm just saying that they would not get KILLED

ie) lose 10-2 or something..... killed is a harsh word

Pepper

Aug 30, 2004
Panasonic Youth said:
Are you serious....You have three grand involved in a bet, for tonights game the New York Islanders vs. Team Canada. Which one would you put your chips on?

Islanders without the slightest hesitation, anything else would be idiotic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad