Canada vs World

Canada vs World

• Total voters

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
Replace Keith and Weber with Burns and Giordano and I'd easily go with Canada, could argue Letang on there too over Pietrangelo. Canada has the clear edge on the first two forward lines and the 3rd and 4th are extremely close with an edge to world. I would put Gaudreau on the world line over Laine though.

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
Canada because OP got our defence wrong. If it were:

Vlasic - Doughty
Subban - Burns
Rielly - Pietrangelo

It'd be better.

I thought Vlasic has declined the past few seasons? Letang and Giordano look really good this season from what I've seen.

Taluss

Jul 28, 2018
NYC
Canada definitely is down on defence. But it’s okay we have Marchand he can go be an idiot and injure some of the World’s

Reactions: pikkuvaimo

La Masse

May 5, 2016
Gatineau,Quebec
The defense is wrong but I would still take Canada fairly easily. Canada dominated Sochi by playing a defensive minded system and they didnt have Mcjesus lol

Regal

Mar 12, 2010
Vancouver
It seems weird to say but I'm not sure if Stammer deserves to be on Team Canada at this point. Though he might be needed just for his shot on the PP. But even then he's not utilizing it like he used to.

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
It seems weird to say but I'm not sure if Stammer deserves to be on Team Canada at this point. Though he might be needed just for his shot on the PP. But even then he's not utilizing it like he used to.

I almost feel like having Marner on that line and Giroux moving to left wing would make that line better, especially since him and Tavares have shown to have good chemistry already.

libertarian

Jul 27, 2017
Middle Earth
The Hall, McD, Mack line would destroy any defence no matter how good they are. They would be the top line and on the first PP unit.

Canada in 5 or 6 games.

newfy

Jul 28, 2010
I almost feel like having Marner on that line and Giroux moving to left wing would make that line better, especially since him and Tavares have shown to have good chemistry already.

I think Canada is fine playing Stamkos there over Marner regardless of chemistry. Marner isnt team Canada level of hockey player, at least not yet

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->