Canada vs UBC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boondock Saint

Mar 6, 2003
Sudz said:
Canada is up 3-1 at the end of the first.

1. Pouliot (Toews)
2. Bertram (Pouliot, Funk)
3. Gogliano (Chucko, Pokulok)

Do you have a link or are you listening to it on the radio??

Sudz

Dec 26, 2002
Visit site
Lefty said:
How'd you figure out who scored then?

It's 5-1 now. I'm hoping Setoguchi has got in on the scoring.

i just clicked on the word live and it updates every 30 seconds or so

Sudz

Dec 26, 2002
Visit site
Honus Joglund said:
When I click on Live I get asked to give my username and password. It doesn't allow me to see any updates.

:dunno:

Try going to hockeycanada.ca then click on live summary.

Lefty

Mar 1, 2002
Saskatoon
www.myspace.com
Honus Joglund said:
When I click on Live I get asked to give my username and password. It doesn't allow me to see any updates.

:dunno:
I'm guessing you are using Mozilla. I was using firefox and it asked for a password. For the hell of it I tried opening it in IE and it worked fine.

Stupid Internet Explorer.

Sebastien Centomo

Feb 29, 2004
www.tmlfans.ca
Same thing.

Edit:

Lefty said:
I'm guessing you are using Mozilla. I was using firefox and it asked for a password. For the hell of it I tried opening it in IE and it worked fine.

Stupid Internet Explorer.

Yep, I was using Firefox, I tried IE and it works fine. :yo:

richardn

Mar 6, 2004
Sault Ste. Marie
Heard Bob McKenzie say that Both Dubnyk and Price were not very good. Dubynk let 5 goals in and Price came in and let his first 3 shots on net in and one real soft one from Esposito. Everyone had lots of praise for Andrew Cogliano. I don't know if I will ever forgive JFJ for passing on Cogliano, I mean the kid is local and one of the fastest skaters in the world who plays physical and can score and his best attribute is his playmaking. I have said for a while now Cogliano was the steal of the 1st round.

Flames Draft Watcher

Feb 27, 2002
Calgary
Visit site
The Pouliot-Toews-Bertram line has looked really good. So has Chucko-Cogliano-O'Marra/Downie. O'Marra is great, would love to have him as a Flames prospect.

UBC really has left the goalies out to dry.

Chaos Giraffe

Dec 1, 2004
Vancouver
Wow, what the heck does Sutter do with the goalies now?

Pogge is basically a lock for the team, but all of the other 3 goalies have had terrible games.

Lefty

Mar 1, 2002
Saskatoon
www.myspace.com
Eb0la11 said:
Setoguchi and Chucko are toast... Seto was the one wanted to make the team the most. :cry: :shakehead :cry: :shakehead :cry:
Keep in mind Setoguchi is eligable next season. I'll agree though, it certainly isn't looking good for him this season. We shall find out tomorrow though.

Eb0la11

Aug 28, 2004
Calgary
I think Setoguchis role on the team would be on the top 2 lines, and when he basically hasnt scored, how do you expect him to play anywhere else? The only chance he has is as the 13th man. His only goal in these 3 exhibs was a friggen trash goal. I really hope he is just levelling guys cause thats the only way hes going to get noticed if he isnt scoring. He can hit harder than most. Are u watching the game somehow flames draft watcher?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->