Canada vs. Swiss - Dec. 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

hockeyfan125

Jul 10, 2004
Where the hell is Anthony Stewart? On the other end of the spectrum, Carter looked very impressive.

Z-Diddy

Mar 20, 2004
Uh... Brooklyn!
Can someone help me out with the Defensive pairings? So far a set twosome will be:

Neon Deon and Shea Weber
? and ? Barker? and Coburn?
? Syvert and Quincey?

chicpea*

Three times now Dawes, Richards, Stewart screwing around in their own end.

oh my god. what a pass by crosby to PErry!!!

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
That pass Crosby made to Perry was unreal. If he would have burried it, that would have been on the highlight reel for years, exhibition or not. Wow.

chicpea*

Bergeron had the third goal.

edit: that pass - I know...It was unreal. :amazed: The least Perry could've done was scored. haha

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
Slangston_Hughes said:
Goal scorers please?

1- Carter blew through the neutral zone, went wide on a defenceman, got past him and deked the goalie, shovelled it through his legs.

2 - Cycling in the corner, Crosby kicked it to Bergeron, Bergeron knocked it to Perry who passed it back to Barker on the point, sent it over to Phaneuf who took the pass right in his wheelhouse and blew it past the tender, top shelf. Wicked shot.

3- Perry sent Bergeron on a fast rush in the Swiss zone, Crosby drove the net, Bergeron went to send it to Crosby who had the defender beat and the defenceman threw his stick out in desperation and chipped it past his own goalie.

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
Dawes needs to adjust the sights on that stick. The last five times I've seen him play he's had 4-6 posts and no goals. If he starts getting that quarter-inch accuracy back he'll be deadly.

chicpea*

Don_Cherry said:
Dawes needs to adjust the sights on that stick. The last five times I've seen him play he's had 4-6 posts and no goals. If he starts getting that quarter-inch accuracy back he'll be deadly.

Agreed. He is now officially snakebitten.

4-0 Canada on a goal by Carter. It was all Getzlaf though.

And Crosby with another POST! :mad:

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
4-0

Getzlaf and Ladd awesome forecheck, finally Getzlaf got control and fed it to Carter in the slot who was waiting for it and one timed it low - far side.

Le Golie

Jul 4, 2002
Canada's sure getting fired up now! The last minute has been unbelievable. Crosby had a one on two, went outside/inside to completely burn a defenceman, got around him and the goalie charged at him, still got it around the goalie and slid it towards the net but hit the post. More highlight material.

Then Webber just cranked a Swiss forward, getting one of those international 'hitting too hard' penalties.

The crowd is doing the wave. People are getting pumped now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad