GDT: Canada vs Russia WJC New Years Eve-9pm EST

McGuires Corndog

Pierre's favorite MONSTER performer
Sponsor
Feb 6, 2008
Montreal
Drouin looks amazing.

Really hoping we get a chance to pick this guy, he'd look great next to Galchenyuk. Might even be able to save Gally from busting.

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
Drouin has to be ours,this will give the Habs a great offence once more along with Mantha and Carrier.Great goal by the way Johnathan.

TYLENOL

Dec 29, 2012
So far it looks like boys against men in this game !!! Drouin looks good but i dont think the habs need him, i dont think hes a really strong player, the habs got enough fragile players.

Monctonscout

Monctonscout
Jan 26, 2008
MacKinnon is looking like a baby out there, taking 2 useless penalities in frustration because he isn't scoring or getting prime ice time.

Monctonscout

Monctonscout
Jan 26, 2008
So far it looks like boys against men in this game !!! Drouin looks good but i dont think the habs need him, i dont think hes a really strong player, the habs got enough fragile players.

Please...in all your wisdom explain how he is a fragile player? :shakehead

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc

Apparently Drouin is built like a little tank and he's still packing muscle on in the off-season.:nod:

Myron Gaines*

We also don't have enough players who can handle the puck and dominate offensively like he does.

TYLENOL

Dec 29, 2012
Please...in all your wisdom explain how he is a fragile player?
Well, im saying that because he's small and i believe that in the NHL on a small team like the canadiens that is still going to lack size and strenght, a guy like drouin would be more of the same. Assuming we draft high, with the talent their is in the draft, a guy like Mackinnon or Barkov would suit the habs better. Size wins stanley cups, look at the bruins and the kings

Andy

Jun 26, 2008
Montreal
Drouin looked great. What is impressive is that as a younger player he doesn't look out of place at all and is not being carried by anyone else. He's creating his own name out there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad