Canada-US all-time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaysfanatic*

I was just wondering, does anyone have any Canada v.s US stats, Im talking all-time here, womens, jr's, mens. My uncle and I were having a debate, he thinks US leads the head to head, while I say the Canadians do, however, I couldn't find anything to back either argument up, so I was wondering if anyone else around hfboards knows.

Thanks.

Macman

May 15, 2004
I don't have any figures but there's no way the U.S. is anywhere near Canada in a head-to-head.

Jaysfanatic*

em1ss said:
I think he's trolling, you just bit on the bait.

No, Im not trolling, it was an honest question, we were havin the debate, and I was like, there's no way that's correct, I went to search on google and they had nothing I could find, so I asked here. Cry about it man

Anksun

Dec 13, 2002
Montreal
Visit site
For Hockey, you can said to your uncle it's not even close...

It's about 22-5 Canada for Junior squad since 1977 and it's probably about the same ratio for Canada mens team. For the womens, Team USA is the better team for only about 3 years and still since then, the Canada team find a way to win important games against them so the record is probably in good favor of the Canada here also.

Jaysfanatic*

Nash said:
If you are asking this question, you must not be much of a fan of hockey. In which case, I would say to refrain from making future bets.

Here are the junior results:
http://www.hockeycanada.ca/e/teams/mens/junior/stats/can-results.html

You can go to the hockey Canada site and look at how the women's and men's team fared against the US on a tournament by tournament basis.

Umm....Im pretty sure I said I was certain that Canada led the all-time series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad