Canada - Ivan Hlinka Champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

carcajou

May 23, 2008
Québec, QC
Hes on the NTDP U-18 team...USA Hockey doesn't bring the NTDP team over for this tournament but a Select Team from players (mainly players that played High School, Midgets, USHL, CHL last season) that played at the National Select 17 Festivals in Rochester a few weeks ago.

Thanks.

Andy Dufresne

Jun 17, 2009
Red and White rosters up for this weekends tryouts in Calgary.
Mostly Dub forwards on White. Some are going to have to step up to put enough pucks in the net to keep it competitive.
Interesting split.
http://www.hockeycanada.ca/index.php/ci_id/171044/la_id/1.htm

A line of:
Shinkaruk- Leipsic- Rankin would be pretty good. Should do plenty of scoring, and be tough to play against as well.
Count me in with those^^^^^dissapointed that this isn't being televised. I'm jonesing for some quality hockey on tv by August every year.

vippe

Mar 18, 2008
Sweden
I to wouldve want to see Cruis-Rydberg on the Swedish roster boggles my mind a bit.. But hey he'll get another chance next year.

Love to see Burakovsky there hehe :)

cheerupmurray

May 26, 2010
Stockholm
I to wouldve want to see Cruis-Rydberg on the Swedish roster boggles my mind a bit.. But hey he'll get another chance next year.

Love to see Burakovsky there hehe :)

Strange stuff, now we will see the super interesting Jacob de la Rose, since Sörensen sadly couldn't make it. I have no idea how this swedish team will do in Ivan Hlinka. Last years reults where actually pretty depressing for this agegroup, so we should perhaps not get our hopes up to much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->