Canada Exhibition/Prague Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisjr04

Feb 14, 2005
Hi.

on nhl.com there's a posting saying that there is going to be an exhibition game in Prague on April 28th.

Does anybody know where I can get tickets to this?

And in general, where is the best place to buy tickets online for games in the Czech Republic/prague?

Thanks
Chris.

sk84fun_dc

Nov 4, 2004
Someone who is Czech or lives there may be able to help you more, but here is what I know. I would guess they will try to play it at SAZKA ARENA, but on Hockey Canada's website, it says the site is still to be determined. I doubt tickets will be sold until the location/time are determined.

If it is played in the above named arena (about a year old), the arena's website is very easy to use and has links for purchasing tickets.

I believe Canada has also announced a game in Riga, Latvia. Both of these games are in preparation for the WC in Austria.

wilka91*

May 5, 2004
If the game is played in Prague, I think it will played at Sazka Arena. So the best place to buy tickets, is their official website, http://www.sazkaarena.com/pg.php?lang=2

but I just looked at their events schedule, and there's some figure skating on April 28th, 7pm ...

so I can't help you

chrisjr04

Feb 14, 2005
Maybe the team have just decided Figure Skating is more important these days.... gotta look pretty on the ice! haha.

Thanks for all your help :) Hopefully there will be more news soon because it would be a fantastic match and Prague is such a cool place!

Thanks again.
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad