can you identify everyone?

Rizzo90

Nov 10, 2011
Can anyone identify all of the guys in this pic from Pavol Demitra memorial game?? I can most but a few escape me. Thanks.:yo:

Attachments

• pavol2.jpg
    pavol2.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 63

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
Can anyone identify all of the guys in this pic from Pavol Demitra memorial game?? I can most but a few escape me. Thanks.:yo:
Off the top of my head...
Jeff Finley, Bernie Federko, Peter Stastny, Peter Cajanek, Scott Young, Kelly Chase, Yan Stastny, unknown, Reed Low, unknown (pretty sure there is a W in his name), Jamie McLennen

Kneeling:
Tyson Nash, Paul Stastny, Terry Yake, Nelson Ayotte, Rick Zombo, Jamal Mayers, Larry Patey

Last edited:

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
I love that Paul has already participated in multiple alumni events before he's been officially introduced as a Blue lol.

Colt 55

RIP Oscar and Jose
Jan 28, 2012
Coronado
Let me just say, those uniforms are absolutely beautiful and I would love to see the Blues actually wear those

tjung0831

Sep 17, 2008
St. Charles Missouri
Off the top of my head...
Jeff Finley, Bernie Federko, Peter Stastny, Peter Cajanek, Scott Young, Kelly Chase, Yan Stastny, unknown, Reed Low, unknown (pretty sure there is a W in his name), Jamie McLennen

Kneeling:
Tyson Nash, Paul Stastny, Terry Yake, Nelson Ayotte, Rick Zombo, Jamal Mayers, Larry Patey

Is that Ayotte or Mike Sillinger. They could pass for brothers. Ayotte really isn't alumni so I'm thinking that's Mike Sillinger.

Celtic Note

Living the dream
Dec 22, 2006
Is that Ayotte or Mike Sillinger. They could pass for brothers. Ayotte really isn't alumni so I'm thinking that's Mike Sillinger.

I agree with Sillinger. And you are right that they could be brothers given their similarities

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad