Votes: 11 55.0%
  • No

Votes: 11 55.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
It honestly all depends on the matchups. some teams we matchup against much better. As much as we would love to see a series against Calgary, I think they beat us in a series with the way we have played them this year.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
What the heck is this? Jinx attempt?
Let's try to make the playoffs first

T-Funk

Oct 15, 2006
Why do we do this? So much bad luck. Not long ago we were playing trash hockey and completely mailing in games. Playoffs are still going to be abattle to even get there and this group is not good enough defensively to get past the first round...currently.

Aerchon

Jul 20, 2011
I'm pleasantly surprised we are in a playoff. Legit first in the division is extremely surprising.

But.

We are only a few points ahead of where we were last year.

The reason we are here has more to do with parity than strength.

We are 1 point up on 5th in the division...

I would say we have a 50/50 chance at best to make the Playoffs and who cares about thinking about the conference finals. It's too far away and far fetched to consider.

OilerTitanFan

Feb 26, 2019
Why only WCF? Why not win the cup this season? This team can beat any team on any given night when they get going. I have not seen a team this season and look at them and say to myself we cannot beat these guys. We beat the bruins in their rink. The Blues or Tbay might give us some trouble. Maybe the Avalanche could be difficult but we can certainly beat them. Kassian can lay out Mackinnon in game one and bury the avs in 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad